roll.gif

I think Wright's and my Hunter would greatly appreciate you rolling one as well
laugh.gif
I'm saying though. Spread the love!

I'm too frabjous for that... 
laugh.gif
There he go with that mess
laugh.gif

Yo Dev. Can you hook @WrightOne86  and I up with something? 5 clears of Skolas level 35 and 5 clears of level 34 boss and still nothing. Nada. Then we see you eating over there with 2 exotic bounties and an elemental primary. 
I am starting to believe he is doing it on purpose to us now Zero.
Although last night I realized afterwards that all my bounty slots were full when we finished
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/04/02/bungie-used-behavioral-psychology-to-make-destiny-appealing

And Zero, you know if I could I'd bless everyone in TMT with the cipher bounty if it was within my power. But first it would be 2 more Gjallarhorns for me.
Well, maybe I wouldn't give the Cipher to Frost just so I could hear him curse like he did when we all had Thunderlords except for him
laugh.gif
Trade you a GGhorn for one of those exotic bounties???
ohwell.gif

After getting all 3 helms last week, I got lucky again and got all 3 gloves.

Hunter gloves are crazy with that huge scarab beetle. 
laugh.gif

NextGenTactics is streaming live on YT ToO right now. They are not the best, but it damn sure is pretty intense looking
laugh.gif

Update: they were just up 4-0 and then lost 4-5
laugh.gif

Then to make it better, there is a live chat on the side and people start calling him out, so he gets mad and just bans them
roll.gif

Only had time to get flawless on my warlock and titan last week.

Hoping to complete the trifecta this week. :pimp:

I can already see how many scrubs are gonna be playing with final round on their weapons.

I'm saying though. Spread the love!

There he go with that mess :lol:

I am starting to believe he is doing it on purpose to us now Zero.

Although last night I realized afterwards that all my bounty slots were full when we finished :stoneface: :x :smh:

Trade you a GGhorn for one of those exotic bounties??? :\

:smh: Not even able to get one and here the blame is on me like I coded something in :lol:

Had to roll 7 engrams. First 3 I bought were 2 Don't Touch Mes and CLaws of Ahkumara. Second 2 was another pair of Don't Touch Mes but I did get the ones that Xur was selling with a better intellect roll. Bought 2 more and got Ruined wings and finally the new Hunter ones. Time to level them up :smokin

Back
Top Bottom