Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

sick.gif

thats why i hate playing against 3 warlocks...

btw i got the elder cipher bounty... variks has to summon you for 1 part and its a matter of 24-72 hrs...what if i can only log on for a couple days a week? should i just wait to turn it in the day before i know i can play?

Feels like I'm so behind right now....

Decoded like 12 gauntlet engrams and still couldn't get the Titan gauntlets from the new expansion.
Got 3 no backup plans
2 sunbreakers
2 new warlocks and one more warlock
2 new hunters gauntlets and some other ones I didn't have yet.

Feels like I'm so behind right now....

Decoded like 12 gauntlet engrams and still couldn't get the Titan gauntlets from the new expansion.
Got 3 no backup plans
2 sunbreakers
2 new warlocks and one more warlock
2 new hunters gauntlets and some other ones I didn't have yet.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Yea i couldn't get the hunter gauntlets to save my life last night. Signing on now tho so whoever down for whatever hit me up or something

I got pretty good gauntlets from the gold tier package from ToO. Zero, Wright, I went 9-1 and we didn't buy the buff to delete the first loss so we sort of screwed ourselves since I misread this strat smh. ToO is really fun. When you play a good team you have to be super methodical. When you play scrubs you roll through them. Knowing the map and sniping/using long rang hand cannons is what wins.

Shout out to zero and Wright as they carried my *** during the Quad-like performance :lol:

The gloves are all disciple with increased reload speed for scouts and Heavy Weapons. Will be great for boss burning strats :smokin

Yo is this game even worth getting back into if you're not level 30+?

Last time I played my dude was like 26 and even by then all the homies had passed me :smh:

Did ToO for the first time with the warlock and went 9-0
The summoner void auto rifle
exiles curse solar fusion rifle
hood of the exile
legs of the exile
bond of the exile
draught of nectar ship
aarus passage shader
eye of osiris emblem

Last edited:
Did ToO for the first time with the warlock and went 9-0
The summoner void auto rifle
exiles curse solar fusion rifle
hood of the exile
legs of the exile
bond of the exile
draught of nectar ship
aarus passage shader
eye of osiris emblem

Dam good work fam!

Yo is this game even worth getting back into if you're not level 30+?

Last time I played my dude was like 26 and even by then all the homies had passed me :smh:
It is easy as hell to get to level 33.5 now. Between raid, faction and ToO gear you can get to level 32 quickly.

Ascend an exotic armor piece for level 32.5

Complete level 32 PoE for an armor core and buy the piece for the week. Now you level 33.

Complete level 34 PoE and get an etheric light and now you are level 33.5

(you can pull etheric light from ToO and the nightfall as well to get you to level an armor piece too)

Then complete level 35 for another etheric light to finally hit level 34 if you don't get one from ToO or the nightfall.

I still need to run level 35 PoE on my warlock and run 32, 34 and 35 all on my hunter.

Can't leave these 3 etheric light and cores on the table.

I have to decide what I want to Ascend next now since all my guys are 34 and my fatebringer and VoC are 365 now...

Do I do another armor piece on my guys to be able to switch out different gear pieces or do more weapons?

The weapons would be:
Felwinter's Lie
Effridet's Spear x2 (both final round; one arc and one void)
Praydeth Revenge
Found Verdict
Praydeth Timekeeper
Oversoul Edict

What would you guys ascend next?

Dog how is everyone going 9-0????

I cant even get 5 wins.

**** is so ******* frustrating 

Last edited:
I still need to run level 35 PoE on my warlock and run 32, 34 and 35 all on my hunter.

Can't leave these 3 etheric light and cores on the table.

I have to decide what I want to Ascend next now since all my guys are 34 and my fatebringer and VoC are 365 now...

Do I do another armor piece on my guys to be able to switch out different gear pieces or do more weapons?

The weapons would be:
Felwinter's Lie
Effridet's Spear x2 (both final round; one arc and one void)
Praydeth Revenge
Found Verdict
Praydeth Timekeeper
Oversoul Edict

What would you guys ascend next?

Once you get that 9-0 you'll get an Arc Pulse that is better than the Red Death, and those^

Back
Top Bottom