Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I've freaken got the Bad JuJu, Invective, or Thorne bounties at least 3-4 times now. I want the Pocket Infinity or exotic LMG one man

I actually had a choice between both of those lol. Bad JujJu was my third option. Working on the bounty for Pocket Infinity now.... wishing I had saved my weak fusion rifles. smh

I've freaken got the Bad JuJu, Invective, or Thorne bounties at least 3-4 times now. I want the Pocket Infinity or exotic LMG one man
I got lvl 20 three days after the release and I only just received my first exotic bounty last week. Been doing a good 80% of daily bounties since day 1.

Ever since I got that first bounty last week I've gotten 2 more though.

Got the Thorn, Bad Juju and Pocket Infinity so far. Haven't even seen the LMG bounty pop up yet.

Can you get more than one exotic bounty at a time?

Sometimes you get to choose between two or three other exotic bounties when it pops up. If your talking about just having two at the same time, I've had the Bad JuJu and Invective ones both at the same time.

I have bad luck getting those exotic bounties :smh:

I heard your chances increase when handing in multiple bounties.. I just in 4 and got nothing lol

BAsed Jesus friend a real life troll bruh, aint know way around it lmao
laugh.gif

Uh oh. What happened? Lol

I have Bad Juju and got the bounty for Thorn last night before I logged off.

Now I am debating between getting about 70 marks for the Crucible and get Grim Citizen or get 2000 more faction rep with Vanguard and get the Shadow Price. Leaning towards the Price since I got strikes to do for the exotic bounty anyways. That and I hear it has a little more stability too.

I squadded up with Quad and couple others. We're high level enough, but we just couldnt do the glitch to push him off :lol:

ON NORMAL OR HARD MODE? ON NORMAL MODE WE BEAT ATHEON IN ABOUT 15 MINUTES WITH NO GLITCH. IT WAS EASY ENOUGH. I HEARD ON HARD MODE THE GLITCH USE ON ATHEON IS A REQUIREMENT :lol:

Hard is ridiculous. Beat atheon twice on hard (not the rest of the raid just him) using the glitch and I got the legendary sparrow and some shards.

Thought I had invited you to chat party when i was looking for ppl on PSN, maybe you were doing nightfall I think. My bad, didn't see your post til after we finished since we found one.

edit: we about to redo atheon, invited you but you just logged off :s

I saw it right before I logged off but I had to go unfortunately.

I squadded up with Quad and couple others. We're high level enough, but we just couldnt do the glitch to push him off :lol:

It's crazy that we couldn't do it, but then again I just tried it again and it worked ...I had 2 other warlocks tho.

Last edited:
Yea the warlocks on my team all seem to be running sunsinger and everyone has the pocket infinity.... Except me of course :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom