Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

do one character at a time bro

i started working on my titan after my warlock hit 290+

my hunter is now level 8 or 9 :lol:

Yea I still really haven't touched my hunter or Titan. I only did that yesterday to get them ready for night falls and multiple raid runs. All those story and quest lines will get done eventually. Definitely a good problem to have this time around with so much to get done.

That is a good point about using the 310 versions to upgrade 2 other weapons. I am going to have to make those 2 the "I will get them as I go along category with the other 2 swords :lol:
Luckily, you are normally there and remember everything, so I will just do like I normally do....."Biggie, is there a fragment in this zone?" :lol: :nthat:
@ThEpRoMiSeDlAnD
 was doing the arc grind last night himself as well in chat. IT is by far the most grinding in the game to get those swords. It is crazy how much grinding/killing/farming you have to do on that one step alone! :x

Son **** this exotic sword quest. I'm finish it but damn son that farming part took forever. I wanted to throw my controller through the screen when I couldn't get those last two.

ballahb ballahb that gif has me so weak right now.

zero23 zero23 I'm with you I NEEDS atleast of of those foster cloaks

That is a good point about using the 310 versions to upgrade 2 other weapons. I am going to have to make those 2 the "I will get them as I go along category with the other 2 swords 
laugh.gif

Luckily, you are normally there and remember everything, so I will just do like I normally do....."Biggie, is there a fragment in this zone?" 
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

@ThEpRoMiSeDlAnD
 was doing the arc grind last night himself as well in chat. IT is by far the most grinding in the game to get those swords. It is crazy how much grinding/killing/farming you have to do on that one step alone! 
sick.gif
Son **** this exotic sword quest. I'm finish it but damn son that farming part took forever. I wanted to throw my controller through the screen when I couldn't get those last two.

@Ballahb that gif has me so weak right now.

@Zero23 I'm with you I NEEDS atleast of of those foster cloaks
I guess we running strikes to try to get it? Later in the week of course after we done farming the raid.

Put in that work. Got like 400 grenade and melee kills using void abilities with my Titan last night to progress my sword bounty. Memphis and I were grinding and crying at the same time :lol:

BRUH, I FINISHED THE ABILITY KILLS LAST NIGHT. TOOK 45 MINUTES OF WAKING THE HIVE TO FINISH IT. MY BRAIN WAS NUMB AFTERWARDS. WAITING ON ARMSDAY NOW TO COMPLETE THIS QUEST.

The new shotgun snipe?! :x

The Chaperone:nthat:  

MOTHER OF GOD :pimp: :pimp:

SO GLAD I'VE DONE ALL THE STEPS. JUST WAITING ON THE RESET SO I CAN SCOOP THIS SHOTTY UP. READY TO DO WORK IN CRUCIBLE WITH THIS.

HAS ANYBODY BESIDES THAT ONE GUY ON REDDIT GOT THE TITAN'S TWILIGHT GARRISON CHEST?

ALSO WHERE THE HELL IS SLEEPER STIMULANT? HAVEN'T SEEN A SINGLE VIDEO OR POST OF THIS GUN OUT IN THE WILD SO FAR.

Im 285 warlock am i cool enough yet xbox crew
Nah b.

290 Minimum.
HAS ANYBODY BESIDES THAT ONE GUY ON REDDIT GOT THE TITAN'S TWILIGHT GARRISON CHEST?

ALSO WHERE THE HELL IS SLEEPER STIMULANT? HAVEN'T SEEN A SINGLE VIDEO OR POST OF THIS GUN OUT IN THE WILD SO FAR.
Nah and people on reddit have speculations on the sleeper simulant but nobody knows anything about it now.

does the tier 3 boss of CoO rotate every week ? I have killed Crotas fanatic around 15 times already.

I need two more tier 3 or 2 CoO fragments and the Oryx ones for the malice. Bungie making you collect all 45 again if you want the malice for other characters :x

Yes the Tier 3 bosses do rotate weekly.

Assuming you have 3 characters, you think you deserve 3 Malices if you only collected 45 fragments on one character ?

Thanks.

Nope its a pain to get the CoO fragments since the tier 3 boss changes.

Red Death or Bad Juju?

Which perks do you think will come in more handy once the tougher endgame content drops?

Red Death or Bad Juju?

Which perks do you think will come in more handy once the tougher endgame content drops?

Red death is good for taunters on Golgoroth, plus it'll probably be the Meta gun for ToO and IB unless there is another hidden pulse now.

Pulses > everything now except maybe an auto in close range. But 2 burst kills are $

Back
Top Bottom