Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

YES SIR. :pimp:

ALSO GOT ALL THE WAY TO ORYX IN THE RAID LAST NIGHT WITH YOUR BROTHER. GOT ALL THE CALCIFIED FRAGMENTS FROM THE RAID AS WELL. WELL ON MY WAY TO THAT TOUCH OF MALICE.

I read in the comments on destiny reddit saying you wont get raid armor if your inventory is full and it wont go to the postmaster. Any truth to this? If so ill be constantly deleting blue engrams since they drop a lot on the raid :smh:

YOOOOO! THIS IS TRUE THEN I MUST OF MISSED OUT ON MAD STUFF. ALL OF MY INVENTORY WAS FULL EXCEPT FOR MY CLOAKS AND BOOTS INVENTORY WHICH WERE THE ONLY DROPS I GOT FROM THE RAID.

YES SIR. :pimp:

ALSO GOT ALL THE WAY TO ORYX IN THE RAID LAST NIGHT WITH YOUR BROTHER. GOT ALL THE CALCIFIED FRAGMENTS FROM THE RAID AS WELL. WELL ON MY WAY TO THAT TOUCH OF MALICE.

I read in the comments on destiny reddit saying you wont get raid armor if your inventory is full and it wont go to the postmaster. Any truth to this? If so ill be constantly deleting blue engrams since they drop a lot on the raid :smh:

YOOOOO! THIS IS TRUE THEN I MUST OF MISSED OUT ON MAD STUFF. ALL OF MY INVENTORY WAS FULL EXCEPT FOR MY CLOAKS AND BOOTS INVENTORY WHICH WERE THE ONLY DROPS I GOT FROM THE RAID.

Dang... Kinda wish I stayed up last night :/

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=13631

This basic piece of housekeeping fixes issues that shipped with The Taken King or were introduced by Update 2.0.0.4.

Classes
Fixed an issue where Titan Sunbreakers could rapidly spam the Hammer of Sol attack

World
Fixed an issue where players were occasionally not getting loot when opening chests

Strikes
Fixed an issue where players were not earning their rightfully-owed equipment from Valus Ta'aurc

Bye Bye Super Hammer Time. Was fun to watch while it lasted...

Bungie full of BS with the whole smart loot table crap.

3 raid clears with moldering shards twice and I get 4 auto rifles and a pulse rifle. Also in one of the runs I got 2 auto rifles. Nightfall I get a Dead Orbit cloak 2 weeks in a row. What the hell is the point? This is some real BS. I literally have 0 motivation to ever run a nightfall again. No need.
Nope, not locked, all 290 and I tried to infuse into 280 helmets from vendors. Only like 4 of them I can use to infuse. The other 5 the option doesnt even show up. Sucks because the ones that have bad stat rolls I can't infuse but the ones that have good ones I can. 
I'm pretty certain you locked them on accident.

I've made this mistake and said some foolishness about how legendaries can't upgrade exotics because of the item locking.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Bro I thought about it and what's the point aside from being bored? No Radiant Light buff, and I have all the non-quest exotics I want. Aside from grinding for 310 weapons to infuse into other weapons, there's no real motivation. If they add the Radiant Light buff back, then yeah I'll run it all day, but two dead orbit capes in two nightfalls (6 legendary marks in essence) is OD for a reward. I'd rather have 10 strange coins because then I can buy ToC's.

I just checked the app and the four I want to infuse with other helmets are all unlocked. Just weird all around.

Yep if you check out the shader kiosk at the tower, it shows the requirement to get it is to have the raid helm, gloves, chest, and boots

Lol yea I leave no purple on the floor. Just move a blue over to your vault real quick

Im not sure if theres any method to it but I got the ghost and I think cloak at the mirror (not 100% on the cloak) and I got the helm and I think the boots at oryx (not 100% on the boots). Ppl on my fireteam got the gauntlets at the ogre part

Ghost and fusion from the totems

Boots heavy and snipe from the war priest

Chest and arms from gology

Shotty from daughters

Helm and primary from oryx with a chance at everything else depending on how many moldering shards you have.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Bro I thought about it and what's the point aside from being bored? No Radiant Light buff, and I have all the non-quest exotics I want. Aside from grinding for 310 weapons to infuse into other weapons, there's no real motivation. If they add the Radiant Light buff back, then yeah I'll run it all day, but two dead orbit capes in two nightfalls (6 legendary marks in essence) is OD for a reward. I'd rather have 10 strange coins because then I can buy ToC's.
I will be running until I get my Supercell and Needler fusion rifle. Hopefully between a NF and popping a ToC on bosses will get me one sooner than later. 
tired.gif

I will be running until I get my Supercell and Needler fusion rifle. Hopefully between a NF and popping a ToC on bosses will get me one sooner than later. |I

Its glorious.....hit a 3 of coins at Oryx and got an exotic primary engram.....Rahool actually came thru....310 Supercell :pimp:

I'm a 290 warlock and 293 Titan so my level is cool. Probably the weekend since I'm still grinding out some quests. Like I need help with the exotic shotty strike if Memphis or wiggles don't have time.

I got a 295 hunter and a 290 titan. We raiding?

Back
Top Bottom