Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

My Warlock's been at 294-296, depending on what weapons/armors i have on, but still haven't done the raid. How long does the raid usually take?

Finally finished farming for the exotic arc sword and that **** literally took me 3-4 hours total, man. :smh:

Also is it safe to dismantle multiple fate bringers and black hammers? I assume these are now obsolete year one weapons. I'm already running out of vault space.

Also is it safe to dismantle multiple fate bringers and black hammers? I assume these are now obsolete year one weapons. I'm already running out of vault space.
I dismantled my extras

All my Titan needs are the boots to get the raid shader.

Arms day for my exotic sword
nthat.gif

How difficult is the follow up mission?

I dismantled my extras

Wait, when you get full raid armor, you get a shader? I didn't know that. Do you have to have the ghost and class piece too? Is there an artifact that drops too?

Very easy, in fact soloable. 
Soloable? Nah...I will just get the Hunter and Titan I normally run with to roll with me 
grin.gif
nthat.gif

Wait, when you get full raid armor, you get a shader? I didn't know that. Do you have to have the ghost and class piece too? Is there an artifact that drops too?

Soloable? Nah...I will just get the Hunter and Titan I normally run with to roll with me >D :nthat:

I put in the order for the sword Monday and I got the quest for the exotic sword in the strike now. I guess we have to keep the arc and solar one up at the end with the boss huh? :rofl:

Bungie full of BS with the whole smart loot table crap.

3 raid clears with moldering shards twice and I get 4 auto rifles and a pulse rifle. Also in one of the runs I got 2 auto rifles. Nightfall I get a Dead Orbit cloak 2 weeks in a row. What the hell is the point? This is some real BS. I literally have 0 motivation to ever run a nightfall again. No need.

I read in the comments on destiny reddit saying you wont get raid armor if your inventory is full and it wont go to the postmaster. Any truth to this? If so ill be constantly deleting blue engrams since they drop a lot on the raid :smh:

I put in the order for the sword Monday and I got the quest for the exotic sword in the strike now. I guess we have to keep the arc and solar one up at the end with the boss huh?
roll.gif
That's right got the solar one. It is going to be crazy with 2 Wardens and the boss down there. We have to drop the Wardens and then the boss within 30 seconds of each other right?

That's right got the solar one. It is going to be crazy with 2 Wardens and the boss down there. We have to drop the Wardens and then the boss within 30 seconds of each other right?

Yea, it'll be fine. We'll just have zero go Solar so he can nighthawk that warden down. The wardens are boomers so they aren't exactly fun to deal with.

3 raid clears with moldering shards twice and I get 4 auto rifles and a pulse rifle. Also in one of the runs I got 2 auto rifles. Nightfall I get a Dead Orbit cloak 2 weeks in a row. What the hell is the point? This is some real BS. I literally have 0 motivation to ever run a nightfall again. No need.

Yea smart loot is definitely none existent. I have gotten 6 impossible machines in a week. It's at the point that if I get an exotic gauntlet engram, I already know what it is. :smh:

Yea smart loot is definitely none existent. I have gotten 6 impossible machines in a week. It's at the point that if I get an exotic gauntlet engram, I already know what it is.
mean.gif
I have the same experience with the Skyburner's Helmet 9 of them in my vault. Worst part is some of them I can't even infuse for some reason into other helmets. It's bugged or something because it won't even give me the option to infuse.

Yea smart loot is definitely none existent. I have gotten 6 impossible machines in a week. It's at the point that if I get an exotic gauntlet engram, I already know what it is. :smh:
I have the same experience with the Skyburner's Helmet 9 of them in my vault. Worst part is some of them I can't even infuse for some reason into other helmets. It's bugged or something because it won't even give me the option to infuse.

Are they locked?

Yea smart loot is definitely none existent. I have gotten 6 impossible machines in a week. It's at the point that if I get an exotic gauntlet engram, I already know what it is.
mean.gif
Are they locked?
Nope, not locked, all 290 and I tried to infuse into 280 helmets from vendors. Only like 4 of them I can use to infuse. The other 5 the option doesnt even show up. Sucks because the ones that have bad stat rolls I can't infuse but the ones that have good ones I can. 

^^^^ that sucks. I just keep my stuff in the vault. Haven't even tried to infuse yet. I have 4 insurmountable skulls to deal with also.

I dismantled my extras

Yep if you check out the shader kiosk at the tower, it shows the requirement to get it is to have the raid helm, gloves, chest, and boots
I read in the comments on destiny reddit saying you wont get raid armor if your inventory is full and it wont go to the postmaster. Any truth to this? If so ill be constantly deleting blue engrams since they drop a lot on the raid
mean.gif
Lol yea I leave no purple on the floor. Just move a blue over to your vault real quick
Also which boss drops what armor? I have yet to get a single piece.
Im not sure if theres any method to it but I got the ghost and I think cloak at the mirror (not 100% on the cloak) and I got the helm and I think the boots at oryx (not 100% on the boots). Ppl on my fireteam got the gauntlets at the ogre part

View media item 1730889
Nope, not locked, all 290 and I tried to infuse into 280 helmets from vendors. Only like 4 of them I can use to infuse. The other 5 the option doesnt even show up. Sucks because the ones that have bad stat rolls I can't infuse but the ones that have good ones I can. 

I'm pretty certain you locked them on accident.

I've made this mistake and said some foolishness about how legendaries can't upgrade exotics because of the item locking.

Back
Top Bottom