Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Yo... Un be sending you raid invites? Un b acting like he don't know me.....
Lol yeah but im never on tho......lol
@JulesLives  is my #1 draft pick. 
nthat.gif

When we raiding papi
devil.gif
Sunday night breh. Carry me.
But you carry me, thats not how this relationship works.
mean.gif
Un faker than lebrons hairline.
Chill 
roll.gif

yo anybody gnna be on tonight around 11 want to black spindle run....

I ca play tonight .... had to put in "work " last night ........................8)

I need that black spindle today, tried once last week got dude down to only a speck of energy, but had to go ...pretty sure we could have got it if we tried a second time .....anybody wanna help ya boy with these spindle runs?

For those who have The Chaperone, I'm wondering if you can shed some light on the inner workings of how the game calculates the 'percentage complete' for the first step?

I'm a little confused with it; for example, I finished a match with a 2.0 K/D, but lost a percentage point (from 85% to 84%)?

For those who have The Chaperone, I'm wondering if you can shed some light on the inner workings of how the game calculates the 'percentage complete' for the first step?

I'm a little confused with it; for example, I finished a match with a 2.0 K/D, but lost a percentage point (from 85% to 84%)?

I HAVE NO IDEA ON THE CALCULATION BUT I'VE HEARD OTHER PEOPLE SAY THEY HAVE HAD THE SAME HAPPEN TO THEM.

TOOK ME 3 GAMES TO COMPLETE, BUT I WENT OFF FOR 31-2, 17-1, AND 26-5 TO COMPLETE IT. I KNOW DEATHS SLOW YOU DOWN A LOT MORE THAN YOUR KILLS PULLING YOU UP.

Last edited:
Get kills in the crucible while having The Last Word equipped.

• You do not have to get kills with TLW, You can use supers, grenades, heavy weapons and special weapons.

• Normal Kills grant you 1%

• Headshot Kills grant you 2% (?)

• Death will lose you 2%

• Killstreaks lead to bonus points

Get kills in the crucible while having The Last Word equipped.

• You do not have to get kills with TLW, You can use supers, grenades, heavy weapons and special weapons.

• Normal Kills grant you 1%

• Headshot Kills grant you 2% (?)

• Death will lose you 2%

• Killstreaks lead to bonus points
I think wins give 3% too.

Anyone wanna try to scoop that spindle? I missed out on it it last time

My jeans is 300 now too so it might be easier this time around

Anyone wanna try to scoop that spindle? I missed out on it it last time

My jeans is 300 now too so it might be easier this time around

DAMN! Jaffie I was lookin for somebody to run it but we got it on our 2nd run. :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom