Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

It's so nice to have Dark Drinker. :smokin :smokin :nthat:

I want to get Bolt Caster now. I just don't want to have to grind all over again.

Anyone wanna try to scoop that spindle? I missed out on it it last time

My jeans is 300 now too so it might be easier this time around
DAMN! Jaffie I was lookin for somebody to run it but we got it on our 2nd run.
smokin.gif
:frown:

Gonna miss out on it again

Well we tried ish was too hard :frown:

Maybe next time bruh. memphissfinest memphissfinest and I felt like they ramped up the difficulty this time around.
My bro wiggles and I were just going ham but memph me and wiggles/my bro couldn't pull it off when we tried for memph. The last time, we killed the boss and were clearing the room out and ran out of time :smh:

That said, we didn't even try to get our swords last night and the three coins thing def doesn't love me. I haven't gotten a new exotic since the first week.

Used it last night on the nightfall and they gave me another hawk moon. It's like they look into my stash and give me something I already have.

Maybe next time bruh. memphissfinest memphissfinest and I felt like they ramped up the difficulty this time around.
My bro wiggles and I were just going ham but memph me and wiggles/my bro couldn't pull it off when we tried for memph. The last time, we killed the boss and were clearing the room out and ran out of time :smh:

That said, we didn't even try to get our swords last night and the three coins thing def doesn't love me. I haven't gotten a new exotic since the first week.

Used it last night on the nightfall and they gave me another hawk moon. It's like they look into my stash and give me something I already have.

I GOT THE SPINDLE BRUH :pimp:

ME AND BL RAN IT

I GOT THE SPINDLE BRUH :pimp:

ME AND BL RAN IT

:pimp: lets get these sword tonight bruh! Would have been too easy to wash dude if we had the solar uppercut perk :lol:

we tried really hard lastinight by time I Ran with azanna and modiggler I was already tired of failing ....

Got my exotic sword last night. The arc frisbees you throw are 
nthat.gif
. Pair it with Zero with the Void one (got his last week) and Biggie with the Solar (got his last night too) and we going to wreck mobs. There should be a couple others on PS4 that got theirs yesterday or sometime this week as well. 

I also got my Tlaloc (Warlock exotic scout) from hitting rank 3 with the Gunsmith and man.....the gun really does make you not want to use your super 
eek.gif

The handling, reload speed, and fire rate bonus that you get makes it really nice to use in Crucible especially.

It would be along the lines of going from a VoC based scout to having a MIDA type of weapon with the super active in my opinion. Does 61 damage on a headshot and like 43 to the body in Crucible. 

Last edited:
So once you hit 300 thats when the constant raid grind begins if you want to hit 310 light level. Just beating the raid at this point aint really nothing, raid gear drops in all light levels from 300-310 so it's important to get a consistent raid team down for the next month or so atleast to constantly be able to upgrape gear and weapons. No blue engrams have dropped above 300 that I've seen so once you hit that level it's pretty much a wrap if youre not raiding.

PESO SQUAD used to be the move until 3 of our fire team straight up retired.... Shout out to Besu, Deph, Beignet and sometimes Based. |I

We got 4 members who are pretty consistent and are looking for 2-3 more on PSN who want to try and get that 310 lightlevel ASAP.

I prefer that you know the mechanics but if not, it's a must you have a lethal SNIPER & HEAVY MACHINE GUN combo... High impact ones are the ones you should be going for. Cause thats the thing man, if those weapon slots arent up to par then youre pretty much wiping the entire time.

I got 3 characters 297+ so thats 3 groups I can go in there with every reset... HMU if youre on PSN: allCHEMISTRY

Last edited:
So once you hit 300 thats when the constant raid grind begins if you want to hit 310 light level. Just beating the raid at this point aint really nothing, raid gear drops in all light levels from 300-310 so it's important to get a consistent raid team down for the next month or so atleast to constantly be able to upgrape gear and weapons. No blue engrams have dropped above 300 that I've seen so once you hit that level it's pretty much a wrap if youre not raiding.

PESO SQUAD used to be the move until 3 of our fire team straight up retired.... Shout out to Besu, Deph, Beignet and sometimes Based.
tired.gif

We got 4 members who are pretty consistent and are looking for 2-3 more on PSN who want to try and get that 310 lightlevel ASAP.

I prefer that you know the mechanics but if not, it's a must you have a lethal SNIPER & HEAVY MACHINE GUN combo... High impact ones are the ones you should be going for. Cause thats the thing man, if those weapon slots arent up to par then youre pretty much wiping the entire time.

I got 3 characters 297+ so thats 3 groups I can go in there with every reset... HMU if youre on PSN: allCHEMISTRY
roll.gif

You know it is all jokes AllChem 
nthat.gif

Very interested to see the DPS difference the white nail perk on the Black Spindle will have in the raid.

View media item 1521830

:rofl:  
You know it is all jokes AllChem :nthat:

:lol:

If there were 10 man raids you know I'd be running with ya'll for sure... Before ya'll formed an offical fire team I was in there wreckin Atheon with ya'll the first couple months Destiny dropped. The NT Destiny click just kept growing until multiple fire teams had to be formed outta this thread alone. Year 1 was dope as hell man even tho we were pretty much playing a beta. :lol:

Bro, I was in there when Zero finally got his boots. :lol:

Last edited:
Very interested to see the DPS difference the white nail perk on the Black Spindle will have in the raid.

From the numbers I've seen I think Golgoroth is like 5-6 million damage. I was doin like 1.5 million myself using the Spindle.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

If there were 10 man raids you know I'd be running with ya'll for sure... Before ya'll formed an offical fire team I was in there wreckin Atheon with ya'll the first couple months Destiny dropped. The NT Destiny click just kept growing until multiple fire teams had to be formed outta this thread alone. Year 1 was dope as hell man even tho we were pretty much playing a beta.
laugh.gif

Bro, I was in there when Zero finally got his boots.
laugh.gif
That night was hilarious man! 3 Hunters each week and still took him damn near a month just to get 1 pair. 
roll.gif

I feel you though on the size of the group growing though. They have started leaving people out as well from time to time due to the size of the group (even if you told them you were getting on at raid time [or some cases, they tell them they are going to be 15 minutes late] and they still replace them *cough*) 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom