Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Very interested to see the DPS difference the white nail perk on the Black Spindle will have in the raid.
Black spindle is great for the warpriest , golgoroth, and daughters but doesn't help for oryx because he doesn't have a crit.

The best weapon for daughters and oryx is touch of malice.  3 of us had it in our raid last night and ended doing daughters with no wipes and beating oryx with 1 wipe.

Very interested to see the DPS difference the white nail perk on the Black Spindle will have in the raid.

Black spindle is great for the warpriest , golgoroth, and daughters but doesn't help for oryx because he doesn't have a crit.
The best weapon for daughters and oryx is touch of malice.  3 of us had it in our raid last night and ended doing daughters with no wipes and beating oryx with 1 wipe.

Repped, didn't know oryx did not have crit spot which mean my nephew still need a better primary :smh: ...goin after the tlaloc.

If anybody on PS4 start Kings Fall raid with the next hour or so, lemme get in. PSN- quadbaby

Yea ToM is money for those parts. We have had 2 the last few runs and we rape them. Staggering oryx is a joke. We would have 6 but we have some slackers when it comes to farming fragments. You know who you are :lol:

Finally got a different exotic from exotic farming :lol:

Year 2 ruin wings which was better than the stupid no backup plans I had farmed.

And yea I got the ship too from the spindle mission last night. So glimmer poor from buying spindles and infusing with other weapons :lol:

First raid cleared this week and done in about an hour and 45 mins. Shout out to the NTers that made it a smooth transition. Got 310 raid boots and 306 auto rifle with CROWD CONTROL still might infuse that joint tho, after VOG weapons none of this new stuff impresses me. LOL.

quad quad please tell Jr. I can run with him on my alt this weekend. I didn't expect him to get on today. My bad.

Downed oryx in one shot, got shards [emoji]128530[/emoji]. This gonna be a long year 2 I can feel it lol

First raid cleared this week and done in about an hour and 45 mins. Shout out to the NTers that made it a smooth transition. Got 310 raid boots and 306 auto rifle with CROWD CONTROL still might infuse that joint tho, after VOG weapons none of this new stuff impresses me. LOL.

quad quad please tell Jr. I can run with him on my alt this weekend. I didn't expect him to get on today. My bad.
Keep that auto because I seen what you're using now smh

Back
Top Bottom