Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Keep that auto because I seen what you're using now smh

The Bad Juju for PVE is one of the best guns in the game right now. Don't knock it if u haven't tried the year 2 joint.

I got an intellect build for all my classes especially nights talker and I can generate orbs for days.

I ran the nightfall and generated 130 orbs on that one strike.

Keep that auto because I seen what you're using now smh

The Bad Juju for PVE is one of the best guns in the game right now. Don't knock it if u haven't tried the year 2 joint.

I got an intellect build for all my classes especially nights talker and I can generate orbs for days.

True bad juju has been giving me the blues in PVP also. I'm really considering dropping the 150 marks and getting the year 2 for my characters.

Hmmm raid.... I'm gonna be on just may be glimmer farming or something. Making copies of the spindle is expensive :lol:

Hmmm raid.... I'm gonna be on just may be glimmer farming or something. Making copies of the spindle is expensive
laugh.gif
I still need to cop smh,  watch when I get it it will be patched

Could of sworn I saw you using a low impact Suros auto

nvm I guess

Hmmm raid.... I'm gonna be on just may be glimmer farming or something. Making copies of the spindle is expensive :lol:
I still need to cop smh,  watch when I get it it will be patched

Bruh.... Run with me next time it drops (if it's still 310 and if I have my exotic sword). It's gonna b anger and rage :evil:

I think I've purchased like 8 or 9 copies so far.
2 for my other 2 chars
Then 2 each for my 3 chars that I infused into my invective and hereafters so they are 297/98s.
2 in the vault for the exotic shotty that I need to finish the final part

True bad juju has been giving me the blues in PVP also. I'm really considering dropping the 150 marks and getting the year 2 for my characters.

Get it bro... I was hesitant about spending the 150 marks on it but it has been one of the best ingame pruchases I've made so far.

I dont think it drops in engrams either so spending the marks is the only way to obtain it. :smh:

Get it bro... I was hesitant about spending the 150 marks on it but it has been one of the best ingame pruchases I've made so far.

I dont think it drops in engrams either so spending the marks is the only way to obtain it. :smh:

I'm thinking it does drop in engrams BUT if it's that dope, then it's worth not waiting for :lol:

Plus if it drops, it'll be a 290 so I wouldn't have to worry about infusing it which is good. Seems like I get 290+ drops of rare weapons for special and heavy but never for primary.

Could of sworn I saw you using a low impact Suros auto

nvm I guess

Nah you seen that right... It only serves as a place holder for when I need my invective during the Orxy fight. I never even use it to be honest.

I need the invective cause it can down the captain in 4 shots and a melee. After that I just use my heavy to DPS Orxy. When I get teleported I switch to the sniper and heavy machine gun so yeah it's pretty much a place holder for real. :lol:

Last edited:

@430AM
 Im down chem. You know the name

Just cant be up too late on weekdays anymore smh

@FreshPairs
 howd it go for yall last night?

Man I dunno how some of yall have that touch of malice already man. I have 36 fragments and aside from the 4 I know I missed in the raid, these last few look like a pain the *** to do. Really hope these missing 5 are easy to find but I feel theyre blantantly missing for a reason
Yessir, we def. can run one today. Wifey gets off her work convention at 8:30 PST so I'm chillin til then. The earlier we can get this done the better. That 4 hour difference with ya'll eastcoast cats is crazy.

Yo, them 45 calcium fragments is a JOKE. I got 39 and after the last two I need to get in the raid that still leaves me with 3 I gotta do backflips for. I'm laggin on that joint for real. After seeing what I gotta do to grab those I kinda dont even wanna do it.
laugh.gif
Same 
laugh.gif

Whoa....was watching a video and didn't realize that Dead Orbit has a shotgun with high impact and stability and has Accurized Ballistics, Crowd control, Range Finder & Rifled Barrel on it?! 
eek.gif
nerd.gif

Xur is useless b

I'm thinking it does drop in engrams BUT if it's that dope, then it's worth not waiting for :lol:

Plus if it drops, it'll be a 290 so I wouldn't have to worry about infusing it which is good. Seems like I get 290+ drops of rare weapons for special and heavy but never for primary.

Once you hit 300 light level exotic engrams can decrypt at 310... Keep that in mind before decyrpting them. If you farm them with ToC just wait til you hit 300 and decrypt them all at once.

Last edited:

Once you hit 300 light level exotic engrams can decrypt at 310... Keep that in mind before decyrpting them. If you farm them with ToC just wait til you hit 300 and decrypt them all at once.

Bruh... I DID NOT KNOW THAT!
Thanks for the heads up man. I'm a 295 for my Titan so I need to do some things to get him to that 300 so I can make some moves.

I'm thinking it does drop in engrams BUT if it's that dope, then it's worth not waiting for
laugh.gif

Bruh... I DID NOT KNOW THAT!
Thanks for the heads up man. I'm a 295 for my Titan so I need to do some things to get him to that 300 so I can make some moves.
Rep of the week man. Didn't know that either.

I've bought 4 Spindles and have infused one up to 308 specifically for when they decide to nerf the 310 one.

First raid cleared this week and done in about an hour and 45 mins. Shout out to the NTers that made it a smooth transition. Got 310 raid boots and 306 auto rifle with CROWD CONTROL still might infuse that joint tho, after VOG weapons none of this new stuff impresses me. LOL.

quad quad please tell Jr. I can run with him on my alt this weekend. I didn't expect him to get on today. My bad.

Yea he can wait til this weekend ....You work, you lose. In his case his logged on late, so he lost his spot .....he was hot tho. :lol:

I've bought 4 Spindles and have infused one up to 308 specifically for when they decide to nerf the 310 one.

I should do that but I need that 310 to get me through some stuff right now... Like the tank battle for the shotty strike.

Wish I had multiple 310s but it wasn't to be this week after my first try.

Xur and I... We good money this week. Getting them Titan gauntlets and some more farming materials :smile:

Nah you seen that right... It only serves as a place holder for when I need my invective during the Orxy fight. I never even use it to be honest.

I need the invective cause it can down the captain in 4 shots and a melee. After that I just use my heavy to DPS Orxy. When I get teleported I switch to the sniper and heavy machine gun so yeah it's pretty much a place holder for real. :lol:

Use a sword. It's much more effective. Plus your team should be helping you down the knight. Everyone should have a sniper equipped anyway.

Last edited:
Use a sword. It's much more effective. Plus your team should be helping you down the knight. Everyone should have a sniper equipped anyway.

Yup... the sword is more effective for sure. I just need the heavy machine gun to stagger Orxy so invective is probably the second best option IMO.

The Shadow Cell strike drops a high impact heavy machine gun exclusive to that strike that can roll extra damage to Taken. I wish I could get that roll cause that joint hits hard.

Yup... the sword is more effective for sure. I just need the heavy machine gun to stagger Orxy so invective is probably the second best option IMO.

The Shadow Cell strike drops a high impact heavy machine gun exclusive to that strike that can roll extra damage to Taken. I wish I could get that roll cause that joint hits hard.

A sniper is sufficient if you guys are struggling to stagger Oryx with just snipers than you guys need to tell people to get better snipers. 6 snipers at 4 bullets at piece + some primary should be more than enough.

Is this it?

View media item 1733391

Back
Top Bottom