Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

@InfraRen did that in 1 minute
smokin.gif
Seriously man. One take, off the top, and killed it 
nthat.gif

Unless.....he had written and was waiting for the right time to announce his comeback 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

View media item 1733660

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

There are those posts that have been missing in here :rofl:

Now for us to find
@Based Jesus

@jbc908

@TEKtheMAESTRO

PSN chats used to be on fire man :nthat:

Cordon Bleu
You Work, You Lose
and so many more :lol:

Hmmm....I am guessing since TTK is Destiny now that is what you have. I am not sure how that works for you then. I am guessing you just have access to the old content and can't see the new places and what not. Not sure how that works for weapons and all that though. Someone else might can provide input on that though. 

Based user is banned on NT now so that won't work.

Who disturbs my slumber?

who-disturbs-my-slumber_884.gif

I think you'd actually enjoy this destiny. Autos are good again. There's an actual storyline. Exotics need to truly be earned by doing quests and difficult missions. It's all you ever wanted Tek :lol:

But I also know that you'd find crazy amount of faults as well :rofl:

I think you'd actually enjoy this destiny. Autos are good again. There's an actual storyline. Exotics need to truly be earned by doing quests and difficult missions. It's all you ever wanted Tek :lol:

But I also know that you'd find crazy amount of faults as well :rofl:

dudes in my groupme and ktt all over destiny. hearing their frustrations comforts me lol. lets me know i made the right choice. i hear people beat the game pretty much in a week. now its just multiplayer left. i dunno man, now that ive stopped playing for awhile, im not pressed to play anymore. i think im really over the endless grind just to be reset later. ive hardly turned my ps4 on in months. nothing but netflix really lol

and based got banned? which one? based or besu? and for what????

Last edited:
dudes in my groupme and ktt all over destiny. hearing their frustrations comforts me lol. lets me know i made the right choice. i hear people beat the game pretty much in a week. now its just multiplayer left. i dunno man, now that ive stopped playing for awhile, im not pressed to play anymore. i think im really over the endless grind just to be reset later. ive hardly turned my ps4 on in months. nothing but netflix really lol

and based got banned? which one? based or besu? and for what????

Nah Based not Besu. Method man banned him back in August. He told us in party chat. He's done playing too but he started school so he's up in Oregon now.

From the shadows he emerges, in a cloud of smoak and cloaked/
Got his Gjally, lost the fire, the spark that burned was unevoked/
But poked and prodded from the brethren with whom he raided/
He's evaded these expansions, but memories have never faded/
Can he be baited, perhaps persuaded to be taken by the King/
Wield those weapons, get to steppin just once more, one more fling?/
I hear your pleas, the body counts, and the imminent demise/
Renny rescuin' redemptionin respect and realize, I rise.../

8)

For real though, I literally played the game 9 months, finally got my Gjally, then only played sporadically for about 2 weeks and then fell off HARD. I actually sold it for $20 a couple months back.

Wife and I just had our second baby girl, so I'm pretty busy these days. I do miss playing with ya'll though and the Taken King commercials have hit me in the feels.

:\
That was beautiful

^ ^ It was, Renny is a real life MC, if we can get Tek to make a beat with some of stuff Renny spit, I'd be flames. :smokin

I just thought....

When are we going to get @InfraRen
 back on Destiny? I miss him and mystical word play he used to use 
laugh.gif
From the shadows he emerges, in a cloud of smoak and cloaked/
Got his Gjally, lost the fire, the spark that burned was unevoked/
But poked and prodded from the brethren with whom he raided/
He's evaded these expansions, but memories have never faded/
Can he be baited, perhaps persuaded to be taken by the King/
Wield those weapons, get to steppin just once more, one more fling?/
I hear your pleas, the body counts, and the imminent demise/
Renny rescuin' redemptionin respect and realize, I rise.../

We gonna have to give you a guest feature on the Year 2 mixtape.

#7 @Quad  - Perfect Super Cell (Feat. @InfraRen)  
nthat.gif

Oh yeah I said earlier that Xur is trash etc etc. And Im still kinda agree.

But I found out that if your light is 300 or higher, exotic engrams have a chance to drop at 310 light.

I tried it out and ended up with a 310 nighthawk, 310 skullfort and a @310 knucklehead. I had a Stag drop also and i infused it with one of the extra 310s I had.

Only really trash thing was that I got a **** ton of skyburner (sp?) helm in the midst of all that

Last edited:

#7 @Quad
 - Perfect Super Cell (Feat. @InfraRen
)  :nthat:  

But I found out that if your light is 300 or higher, exotic engrams have a chance to drop at 310 light.

I tried it out and ended up with a 310 nighthawk, 310 skullfort and a @310 knucklehead. I had a Stag drop also and i infused it with one of the extra 310s I had.

Only really trash thing was that I got a **** ton of skyburner (sp?) helm in the midst of all that

:smh: The one exotic that can be decrypted that I'm missing. Have everything else

Last edited:
@Biggie62  crazy man.

No exaggeration. When I did the 5 coin glitch,  2 out of every 3 exotic helm engram was skyburners. And I got like another 5 today.

Stupid blue *** helm smh

Last edited:

#7 @Quad
 - Perfect Super Cell (Feat. @InfraRen
)  :nthat:  

Bruh, skyburner + heavy sword = orbs for days :smh:

@Biggie62  crazy man.

No exaggeration. When I did the 5 coin glitch,  2 out of every 3 exotic helm engram was skyburners. And I got like another 5 today.

Stupid blue *** helm smh
Since this DLC dropped I've had 15 celestial nighthawk helms decrypted from engrams.  I got another one earlier today, after buying 3 engrams from xur, I'm just going to stop buying engrams.  I still don't have a year 2 knucklehead radar or skyburners for my hunter.

Last edited:
Destiny keeps freezing at the startup screen, I can't get passed it, Jesus Christ, anybody else having or had this issue?

What would you guys say are the best hand cannon available right now? I miss having a really good hand cannon and so far nothing has dropped for me that had great rolls and range.

Hawk Moon and The Last Word.

Hawk Moon plunders by booty in PVP, man.

Back
Top Bottom