Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Secret room found in the Jumping Puzzle (before Oryx's daughters):

Theory?: Similar to how you get an extra chest for killing the Templar before he teleports, maybe if you kill Golgoroth in one gaze, a path might open for you to get over to it. There has to be a way to activate it.

:nerd:

Last edited:
Dudes going crazy trying figure out how they got in that room :lol:

First thing that caught my eye was the path stayed up with nobody on it.

I decrypted 4 helmet engrams and they all came out 310
Saint-14 :smokin
Knucklehead Radar
Obsidian Mind
The Stag

I am leaning towards infusing the Obsidian and the Stag helmets because I have 290 versions with better rolls than they have. I'll just bank them for now and wait for a blue helmet to infuse the 290 with ones with first so the 310s will get me higher when I use them.

Yup :rofl:

As per a new Reddit post it looks like Datto and his team finally got it.. theres 2 confirmed sequences.

I'm guessing that the room will have something to do with the challenge modes. But who knows honestly, maybe there is a hidden boss still that gives out armor or another hidden quest for an exotic or just a chest.

FINALLY DOWNED ORYX LAST NIGHT. NOW MY MALICE QUEST CAN CONTINUE :pimp:
What happened to waiting for me? I thought you all cared about papi but naaah Undefined Undefined streaming while I'm outta town, memphissfinest memphissfinest ridin BL's coattails, derryj3 derryj3 still gettin batteries, bigj505 bigj505 not lettin me just kill him in rumble over and over with my Last Word...

What are we supposed to do
After all that we've been through
When everything that felt so right is wrong
Now that the love is gone?

At least @shottadru my hitta carried my last alt thru the nightfall before he even did his first story mission.

Last edited:
What happened to waiting for me? I thought you all cared about papi but naaah Undefined Undefined streaming while I'm outta town, memphissfinest memphissfinest ridin BL's coattails, derryj3 derryj3 still gettin batteries, bigj505 bigj505 not lettin me just kill him in rumble over and over with my Last Word...

At least @shottadru my hitta carried my last alt thru the nightfall before he even did his first story mission.

I honestly laughed out loud! I got my battery gave up. Come on lol

Are we running this today 
nerd.gif
I can tonight let me kno a time.
@bigj505  @puffishurr  @THE QBZ  @PurpNyelloW  @Starfox070  @shottadru  @memphissfinest  

4 of yall gonna be on tonight so we can run this? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

FINALLY DOWNED ORYX LAST NIGHT. NOW MY MALICE QUEST CAN CONTINUE
pimp.gif
What happened to waiting for me? I thought you all cared about papi but naaah @ace93 streaming while I'm outta town, @memphissfinest ridin BL's coattails, @derryj3 still gettin batteries, @bigj505 not lettin me just kill him in rumble over and over with my Last Word...

Its all love papi

Last edited:
Freelance 294 Titan looking for cats to run the raid with today.
Will work for engrams.

FINALLY DOWNED ORYX LAST NIGHT. NOW MY MALICE QUEST CAN CONTINUE :pimp:

MAN YA'LL MOVING TOO SLOW. I KNOW I'M TAKING IT SLOW WITH THE TAKEN TO NOT GET BURNED OUT AS QUICK BUT MAN YOU GOT bigj505 bigj505 OUT HERE FARMING 1 HADIUM FLAKE A DAY :lol:

:lol:

Yo we waited for shotta to finish his laundry and he helped us get our exotic swords last night :smile:

Has anyone got the imago loop to drop from the echo chamber strike? Heard it's the new year 2 fatebringer.

Has anyone got the imago loop to drop from the echo chamber strike? Heard it's the new year 2 fatebringer.

I think it drops on the divisive mine strike on Mars. I got two of em with no fate bringers perks so no firefly.

The void sword exotic quest sucks. In mars fining relic iron. Damn planet is too big and open space with no relic iron anywhere :smh:

Back
Top Bottom