Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Man **** bungie for making pledge this trash *** fraction to get this gun

I cant wear my dead orbit exotic cloak for a week now bc of this **** .

Last edited:
When you turn in the ghost at FWC, do you get the NTTE, or do you have to wait till tomorrow for the quest to pop up?

When you turn in the ghost at FWC, do you get the NTTE, or do you have to wait till tomorrow for the quest to pop up?

Son the only full exotic cloak from the factions is the FWC and it looks fresh :nthat:

But to answer you question I think along with other reddit posters that the quest will be available tomorrow along the lines how the sleeper stimulant quest worked if you finished the prequisite of getting the 4 fusion rifle relics and returned them to the gunsmith.

I'm away from home in training with my firm so I hope that the same is true when I get back from this BS training. I'm here through Friday and the extend of what I'm actually going to be due is tomorrow by noon so 2 days of learning nothing. Ugh, sucks when you are salaried.

Did a NF with my friends and BOTH of them got the solar flayer cloak right in front of me 
indifferent.gif
. On top of helm 14 and suros 2.0 
indifferent.gif
. All the while I got a cool ghost shell 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I knew deej and biggie were listening to my game feed as I was 1 drop away from writing a super angry letter...

Then..

2nd time doing the raid with my warlock and got

mad smoldering shards

1st raid sniper riffle 304

raid chest 300

shotgun 304

mark 308

mouth of ur helm at 307 
happy.gif

Then when i got to the tower

auto rifle 309 

and the machine gun 309

havent gotten so much at the end of a raid before

Still have 19 smolders chilling too
Still writing an angry letter 
mad.gif

I got 2 ghost shells and 20 strange coins from 3 nightfalls. I was kinda salty about the ghosts at first but one of them was 300 and allows me to get relic iron when getting engrams on mars. Not mad at this at all, basically free relic iron every strike on mars.
The other one gets me spirit bloom from engrams on venus so that's another material I never have to run out of.

Last edited:
I got 2 ghost shells and 20 strange coins from 3 nightfalls. I was kinda salty about the ghosts at first but one of them was 300 and allows me to get relic iron when getting engrams on mars. Not mad at this at all, basically free relic iron every strike on mars.
The other one gets me spirit bloom from engrams on venus so that's another material I never have to run out of.

That level 300 is nice especially if you are running multiple characters.
The 307 1000 yards stare added with the 300 legendary hand canon I got from 2 runs of the nightfall yesterday helped get my 3rd character from a 297 to a 300.

Still need to raid this week hopefully
About to put in the wrench time with my hunter. Hopefully, xur sells some engrams this week AND drops at least 1 310 for me. Dude has been real stingy with the 310s for my guys.

Almost done all of my quests on my Titan. ToM on deck for whenever the homies are ready to raid.

Still need to raid this week hopefully
About to put in the wrench time with my hunter. Hopefully, xur sells some engrams this week AND drops at least 1 310 for me. Dude has been real stingy with the 310s for my guys.

Almost done all of my quests on my Titan. ToM on deck for whenever the homies are ready to raid.

If you're hard mode raid ready, I'd hold off on turning in exotic engrams, because once you begin getting the 310-320 hard mode drops.. those exotic engrams can become 330 light.

I got 2 ghosts also and a terrible hand cannon.

My boy came up though.. he got 19 strange coins and 10 3oC's :smh:

Last edited:
blaz3n blaz3n I wish I was. Kinda why I want to get another regular raid done this week. At least one actually but it's tough man... Dudes have their own crews or take dumb long to log on and get it done. Then I don't feel like fighting through it with a bunch of random people either.

My Titan can get to a 305 as of now. Could go higher if I ever got boots or a helmet from the reg raid. 310 tho... Probably not likely by Friday unfortunately.

blaz3n blaz3n I wish I was. Kinda why I want to get another regular raid done this week. At least one actually but it's tough man... Dudes have their own crews or take dumb long to log on and get it done. Then I don't feel like fighting through it with a bunch of random people either.

My Titan can get to a 305 as of now. Could go higher if I ever got boots or a helmet from the reg raid. 310 tho... Probably not likely by Friday unfortunately.

I highly doubt that you need to be 310 to finish it. It'll def help but it can def be overcome if you have a good team. I don't know about the other raid teams on NT but I'm confident that TMT won't have much of an issue once we figure out the mechanic changes and rotations. 310 will be helpful but if you are 306 or above you should be fine. The no resurrect thing will just make life hard forcing everyone to clean up their mechanics.

The struggle aint hitting 310 for hard mode, its when people cant even jump the platforms for the daughters fight :lol: yall know it will be chosen randomly for oryx, better get them boots laced and practice jumping.

Last edited:

I highly doubt that you need to be 310 to finish it. It'll def help but it can def be overcome if you have a good team. I don't know about the other raid teams on NT but I'm confident that TMT won't have much of an issue once we figure out the mechanic changes and rotations. 310 will be helpful but if you are 306 or above you should be fine. The no resurrect thing will just make life hard forcing everyone to clean up their mechanics.
Yea I was thinking that. Kinda why I wanted to get up a bit more. I also realize that if I can get through a couple of checkpoints, I could very well get a piece that can help bump me up a bit since everything dropping is at least 310. The no spawn thing def sucks (maybe my warlock may become my HM cop out :lol:) but I think it's definitely doable considering this raid isn't as much of a troll as the other 2.

The struggle aint hitting 310 for hard mode, its when people cant even jump the platforms for the daughters fight :lol: yall know it will be chosen randomly for oryx, better get them boots laced and practice jumping.
:lol: I just need to remember to turn up my agility. I tried to dunk on a witch from far away and died due to my landing on a rock or something instead of the platform :smh:

Yea I was thinking that. Kinda why I wanted to get up a bit more. I also realize that if I can get through a couple of checkpoints, I could very well get a piece that can help bump me up a bit since everything dropping is at least 310. The no spawn thing def sucks (maybe my warlock may become my HM cop out :lol:) but I think it's definitely doable considering this raid isn't as much of a troll as the other 2.
:lol: I just need to remember to turn up my agility. I tried to dunk on a witch from far away and died due to my landing on a rock or something instead of the platform :smh:
Bruh i think that whole agility thing is a myth. Dudes swear by it but its the same **** to me. I always run low agility since i run high armor and recovery and never had problems jumping. Dudes lacing bones of eao for the ship jumps are just terrible at jumping :smh:

Last edited:
Bruh i think that whole agility thing is a myth. Dudes swear by it but its the same **** to me. I always run low agility since i run high armor and recovery and never had problems jumping. Dudes lacing bones of eao for the ship jumps are just terrible at jumping :smh:

I can definitely tell the difference to be honest. If you never switch tho... You are probably used to the hot spots of the jump which makes things more consistent for you.

Running more agility is night and day. I'm the same as you preferring armor and recovery over mobility. It makes the jumping puzzles so much easier. But then again I'm a bit older than most people on this forum so I grew up on 2D platformers on my Super Nintendo so I did a lot of jumping and restarting levels as a kid :lol:

Copped my NTTE last night its a pretty good gun. Basically the strangers rifle with higher attack and an exotic perk. You know I had to take it to crucible to try it out lol it does pretty well 3 burst kill. If you like the strangers rifle you'll like NTTE

Finally got dat Malice tho.

Nightfall was light work with the exotic void sword. Gonna Def farm for the Hunter Flayer Mantle cloaks. If I get two before reset I'll be super happy

Caught a 310 Machine gun from the NF yesterday, it was pretty easy.

I enjoyed the first mission with the ghosts for NTTE, it's crazy how they put levels inside the worlds we done explored mad times. Can't wait to cop.

Just need to infused a fusion up to 310 then I can run Malice, fusion and machine gun for oryx.

Caught a 310 Machine gun from the NF yesterday, it was pretty easy.

I enjoyed the first mission with the ghosts for NTTE, it's crazy how they put levels inside the worlds we done explored mad times. Can't wait to cop.

Just need to infused a fusion up to 310 then I can run Malice, fusion and machine gun for oryx.
I said the same thing when we were getting those ghosts and the hidden boss for that last time. I want to know if they "put/added" this stuff in with TTK, or if this stuff was really here the entire time and just locked like people said.....word to the homie Tek 

Fusions are lowkey my favorite for raids/PvE now. I have the Warlock one for him and 2 of the ones that the Sunless Cell boss drops with the Will of the Light (Taken damage) buff on them. I had a 3rd but it had Cabal Centurions or something on it so I dismantled that one. 

Back
Top Bottom