Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Got to hard oryx, very difficult if the light isn't up amongst the fire team. Those orb stealing knights are priority. So far I caught the sniper shotgun and boots but I'm going to probably infused both those pieces into legendary, the perks are pretty wack. That touch of malice tho, sheesh key for the sisters and oryx

So the team couldnt assemble tonight bc halloween parties b. Well do oryx tomrrow/monday

Aint eem mad bc its been the best week ever

310 Suros

310 Last word

310 Zhalo Supercell

Ya boy scooped the Suwoo flayer cloak on his 2nd NF. (**** you @Zero23  :smile: )

Then ya boy conveniently copped a 310 Suwoo Death for HM KF.

And just wen you think the best week ever was over.

This just happens
When this drop i legit collapsed off the couch. Fell to the ground and cried.

After stressing for 1 year 1 month 5 gjarbagehorns and 16 days (which translated to 896 hours), I no longer have any obligations to this game

tumblr_mzra74DsxW1sbzhteo1_400.gif

kurt-angle-entrance-o.gif

Last edited:
Congrats iHustle on finally getting it. I can only imagine your reaction :lol:

Congrats Fresh. I saw you in there heavy. You got some nice raid drops and most looked 315+ :smokin

Got up to Oryx, but couldn't beat him. Hopefully we can try again today or tomorrow. My drops were

318 ghost
317 shotgun
312 machine gun
312 chest piece

Got up to Oryx, but couldn't beat him. Hopefully we can try again today or tomorrow. My drops were

318 ghost
317 shotgun
312 machine gun
312 chest piece

thats a good come up. i think i need 1 or 2 more normal mode runs with my warlock (alt) so i can have 2 homies that are HM ready.... sans Oryx :lol: so i can keep working on gear for the final fight.

Has anyone here actually beat Oryx? I got up to 310 light but it seems like that ain't enough. Most of my group was around 305-307.

thats a good come up. i think i need 1 or 2 more normal mode runs with my warlock (alt) so i can have 2 homies that are HM ready.... sans Oryx :lol: so i can keep working on gear for the final fight.
Count me in for that normal mode run

Has anyone here actually beat Oryx? I got up to 310 light but it seems like that ain't enough. Most of my group was around 305-307.
310 has to be the definite minimum. We had 2 310, 3 311s and a 312. Even with all that and say one was 309, just that 1 light under makes a huge impact on DPS loss. Titan bubble with blessings is a must for floater and 2nd floater to down ogres as well as ToM.

Y'all talkin about HM, HM that and i ain't done one single full run of NM Oryx, :smh: :lol:

How do y'all find time, man?

Just bought a legendary engram from the cryptarch, I have never felt so disgusted with these rolls.

Just bought a legendary engram from the cryptarch, I have never felt so disgusted with these rolls.

That engram feels like robbery....

And man, I really messed up rerolling my 310 Titan exotic gauntlets.... Rolled 6 times and kept getting strength. Gonna have to try again when I can buy more this weekend. Wanted to roll intellect/strength. All the new gear has been dropping for me with strength again.

Back
Top Bottom