Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I've made the decision to no longer raid with DETRIMENTS.

If you ain't rockin atleast a 305 high impact sniper and 305 high impact heavy machine gun combo for any part of the hardmode then I'm just not gonna go in there with you. No disrespect to anyone or their weapon loadout but at the same time I'm not tryin to hear cats complain and try to blame others why we can't get past certain checkpoints, when their weapon loadouts are absolute trash.

The crazy part is if you play Destiny on the regular then you should KNOW the mechanics of each encounter by now. Firing primaires at the Warpriest and Golgoroth ain't gonna fly with me anymore. Go LFG a Fireteam to carry you cause I ain't about that life.

DON'T BE A DETRIMENT... That is all.

Shots fired??? No, SHOTS LANDED. BANG BANG. :lol:

Yeah this raid is all about Snipers

At minimum you should have.
1000 yard stare
Still piercer
Eireeen RR4

Ideally you should be running Black Spindle

I prefer a malice for hard and of course a legit legendary sniper.

For those running spindal what are you using to stagger oryx ?

Bungie loves my hunter smh

315 midas reckoning 

320 yasmin

320 gauntlets

I can hit 311 next week when I can get off this dumb *** FWC faction and go back to DO

Still piecer really that nice? I didnt know what to do with it and put in in the vault

Last edited:

315 midas reckoning 

320 yasmin

320 gauntlets

I can hit 311 next week when I can get off this dumb *** FWC faction and go back to DO

Still piecer really that nice? I didnt know what to do with it and put in in the vault

You and wrightone86 wrightone86 rolled thru HM kingsfall raid like
View media item 1762700...congrats on the shader my dude but we need both of yall to sit out a few runs so RNGesus can hook us up as well.

Last edited:
still on a 297 legendary

I got the warlock bond from oryx last night im furious
all i get is the warlock bond or the hand cannon. i swear i get double drops of them every week.

I feel like I get shotties, ghosts, and gauntlets all day but I'm not thorough enough across all 3 characters I have so I'm cool with whatever I may get :lol:

That said, we running through the normal raid tomorrow night?

Last edited:

still on a 297 legendary

all i get is the warlock bond or the hand cannon. i swear i get double drops of them every week.
I feel like I get shotties, ghosts, and gauntlets all day but I'm not thorough enough across all 3 characters I have so I'm cool with whatever I may get
laugh.gif

If my Titan is ready Ill help, my main only going in Hard Raid now. 320 light or bust! U need to run maybe 1 or 2 more Normals then you need to take the Titan in hard, it's fairly simple as Normal but that Titan is critical for Oryx.

315 midas reckoning 

320 yasmin

320 gauntlets

You and @WrightOne86 rolled thru HM kingsfall raid like

...congrats on the shader my dude but we need both of yall to sit out a few runs so RNGesus can hook us up as well.
Man after the week Ive had with Destiny, im positive I'm gonna be in a drought for good drops for a long while lol

If my Titan is ready Ill help, my main only going in Hard Raid now. 320 light or bust! U need to run maybe 1 or 2 more Normals then you need to take the Titan in hard, it's fairly simple as Normal but that Titan is critical for Oryx.

yeah i'll run normal on my titan, but i think warlock/hunter are hard-only now.

still on a 297 legendary

I feel like I get shotties, ghosts, and gauntlets all day but I'm not thorough enough across all 3 characters I have so I'm cool with whatever I may get :lol:

My warlock is actually who will be running normal mode now. I'm just banking on getting an exotic 310 helmet for the Titan to get me to 310.
Trying to have 2 characters than can run the hard raid.

And you and JJ suck saying you will only run HM now :lol:
I'm not abandoning my boy.

Nothing in Normal for my warlock lol, Once I do a couple with the Titan and get his light decent he's going to Hard also lol.

My warlock is actually who will be running normal mode now. I'm just banking on getting an exotic 310 helmet for the Titan to get me to 310.

And you and JJ suck saying you will only run HM now :lol:

lol, i won't mind runnin thru normal AFTER i do a hard, but yeah i need them higher drops son.

And you and JJ suck saying you will only run HM now
laugh.gif

lol, i won't mind runnin thru normal AFTER i do a hard, but yeah i need them higher drops son.
What's your light now?

Went to hard mode with 3 low characters. 305,303 & 304.

Landed a 313 ghost , 320 sniper a couple of 318 lmgs and 3 chests for each character.

Moved everything to my main who is now a 310 lol. Just need to beat golgoroth with my Hunter hopefully for a decent drop.

Hopefully will find a decent team at oryx checkpoint for the kill before reset.

Y'all gonna just leave the homies in the dust :smh:

LFG here I come. #NTFAIL. #JUMPINGTOPS4

315 midas reckoning 

320 yasmin

320 gauntlets

Nice 
nthat.gif

@Biggie62  must be in a real giving mood to hook you up like this all week. 
nerd.gif

Let's just hop he doesn't decide to flip on you again 
laugh.gif

You and @WrightOne86 rolled thru HM kingsfall raid like

...congrats on the shader my dude but we need both of yall to sit out a few runs so RNGesus can hook us up as well.
Straight up man. It was due for me. I got nothing but armor exotic drops and get trolled with 300 raid items all the damn time. Zero and the fellas can confirm you of that. I will take my hot streaks when I get them 
laugh.gif

My 2 HM runs so far. 

Warlock:

300 ghost

300 fusion 

316 sniper 

312 boots

310 bond

310 Hawkmoon 

Hunter:

300 ghost 

315 fusion

306 sniper

320 sniper

310 boots 

315 boots

310 Monte Carlo

310 Mask of 3rd man

I am stuck now trying to decide what to infuse with the extra/spare/double weapons I am getting now. I am sure you guys are starting to get to that too 

I'm thinking: 

Primary weapons - Red Death, NTTE, & Hung Jury

Secondary - Spindle & 1000 Yard Stare 

Heavy - Thunderlord (already 310)

I actually like the raid fusion and like using them in PvE, so I am not so sure I want to get rid of the 315 just yet. Granted, once I hit the Warpriest I normally have a sniper rifle equipped anyways, so it might be more beneficial to use it on something else...

Back
Top Bottom