Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

:lol: shottadru shottadru we all contributed bruh. That one dude on your crew really organized it. The only person that was clueless was TB.

Last edited:
bigj505 bigj505 it sucks but you might wanna check out The100. I hardly get to raid and even much less with NT. The100 is good because you can generally make sure you start at a certain time and if you will have enought ppl. With me not knowing when im going to have a consecutive 1 or 2 hours to play, its the only way for me to get raids in sometimes.

Seriously might buy the Thriller dance with real money. Damn you Bungie. 
Not even going to lie, this thought crossed my mind as well
mean.gif

We get to keep the emotes after this event is over, correct?
I think the emotes we do. Not sure about the masks.
You keep the legendary masks forever.

Last edited:
bigj505 bigj505 it sucks but you might wanna check out The100. I hardly get to raid and even much less with NT. The100 is good because you can generally make sure you start at a certain time and if you will have enought ppl. With me not knowing when im going to have a consecutive 1 or 2 hours to play, its the only way for me to get raids in sometimes.

Thanks man. I'll look into that for sure.

Yeah he did say that why would I get the host if my connection is bad? Says a lot if me with new dashboard and all is moving good and others aren't cuz my Box right now is screwy. Sometimes your joint just need a reset. It doesn't matter my back was strong enough and me and my boy carried yall through. "Bad" connection and all.
tired.gif
roll.gif

^ Destiny is having problems with the new dash. Something about it changing the MTU in the connection settings.
Thankfully that issue aint hit me.

My biggest issues with the dash is coming out of sleep mode, games rarely start, I have to master reset everytime.

My Twitch app is acting up, no sound when im streaming.

I have to insert the disc to start Destiny (most my games digital) but when I click Destiny it ask if I own this game/app. I have to take the disc out put it back in.

Oh it knocked out my Wifi adapter in the xbox twice.

other than that it's great!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@shottadru we all contributed bruh. That one dude on your crew really organized it. The only person that was clueless was TB.
Nah Im messing with you, not easy to really be carried in this raid. But I know some minor mistakes held us up but it's ok most that group didn't raid much let alone together. 

I was just watching a video and saw that is what she gave.
laugh.gif

Damn you Bungie....they going to make me breakdown and buy some of those bags to get those masks.

Crota, Oryx and Skolas masks are 
nthat.gif

Warning: Put it on mute to not hear DPJ and his voice...unless you want a good laugh at how excited he gets 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
So far I received Crota, Xur, and Legendary Engram masks. 
laugh.gif

Also was able to finish the First Curse quest line. That was absolutely brutal trying to get the 7 precision kills in one match with that horrific hand-cannon. 
mean.gif

Apparently there is a new PvP in rotation now too. It is called "Cathedral".

Here is a gameplay someone uploaded on it. 

Last edited:
Read the last couple pages and I tried to tell ya'll that this RAID LIFE is serious bidness... :lol:

It's hard enough to get 6 people on the same schedule consistently and it''s even harder to find 6 people you can actually gel with... At the end of the day tho ya'll gotta remember it's just a game. We all out here just to have fun, just gotta remember to keep that in mind especially when in the hard mode raids or when raiding in general.

Last edited:
Is this game worth all of the money you have to spend on it? I want to try it, but I don't want to waste 100+ for no damn reason. I need honest opinions on what y'all feel about the game. Thanks.

Is this game worth all of the money you have to spend on it? I want to try it, but I don't want to waste 100+ for no damn reason. I need honest opinions on what y'all feel about the game. Thanks.

It all depends if you are ready to invest your time to level up and grind, do multiple raids for loot and if you enjoy playing with other. They are some ready dumb players in the world and destiny just shows how elitist the community is but if you play with the NT fam you will be fine with a solid group to help you get the best gear fast. Is one of the best games i played due to playing with people I know. And a overall satisfying experience taking raid bosses down.

Was in the same boat..ended up buying it anyways. Lots to do in the game if you're a new player though my only gripe is I wish they would put match making for raids since it can be a pain in the *** to form a fire team.

Was in the same boat..ended up buying it anyways. Lots to do in the game if you're a new player though my only gripe is I wish they would put match making for raids since it can be a pain in the *** to form a fire team.

You kno how many people would join groups just to ruin the raid. No thank u

Back
Top Bottom