Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Ok bros i gotta confession to make. Im very anti social :frown: i dont like people. Nothing against you guys yall all cool in my book (except for bigj making fun of ny mic lol) i get nervous when im in a group chat affecting my play. I dont wanna be the cause of wipes so i usually just run solo dolo

Ok bros i gotta confession to make. Im very anti social
frown.gif
i dont like people. Nothing against you guys yall all cool in my book (except for bigj making fun of ny mic lol) i get nervous when im in a group chat affecting my play. I dont wanna be the cause of wipes so i usually just run solo dolo
Bro you will mess up, don't be anti social cuz of that, trust me your first hard raid will have you pumped especially 2nd to last rotation, success is sweet but one bad jump or fail on an Ogre can kill the game, just enjoy it and get the laughs

Priorities or not, it is dirty to boot someone that isn't a random that was already in the group and explaining strats too.

Hell we have a set raid group on ps4 and try to start at a certain time every day but if you aren't there and someone else from NT or our friend list is on, you will get left.

Pretty sure all of us have joined the chat before only to be #7 in the party and have to listen to them in there
laugh.gif
mean.gif
If we had started he would have been good but just when we were going to dude answered his text, I wasn't lead to be like screw this other guy, my homey is the one who set up the raid I knew Big J has a Titan w/ TOM so Im like lemme get him in this hard raid so he can eat.

Priorities or not, it is dirty to boot someone that isn't a random that was already in the group and explaining strats too.

Hell we have a set raid group on ps4 and try to start at a certain time every day but if you aren't there and someone else from NT or our friend list is on, you will get left.

Pretty sure all of us have joined the chat before only to be #7 in the party and have to listen to them in there
laugh.gif
mean.gif
I agree you will get left behind but if you show up on time youre spot is secured.

Maybe @shottadru  friends just dont like you @bigj505  
frown.gif

Ok bros i gotta confession to make. Im very anti social :frown: i dont like people. Nothing against you guys yall all cool in my book (except for bigj making fun of ny mic lol) i get nervous when im in a group chat affecting my play. I dont wanna be the cause of wipes so i usually just run solo dolo
Bro you will mess up, don't be anti social cuz of that, trust me your first hard raid will have you pumped especially 2nd to last rotation, success is sweet but one bad jump or fail on an Ogre can kill the game, just enjoy it and get the laughs

Don't listen to shotta Jules.... He was yelling at me because his busted connection wasn't showing us when we were exploding the blights.... Told us our xboxes were broken even tho only he could see who was detonating items :lol:

frown.gif
i dont like people. Nothing against you guys yall all cool in my book (except for bigj making fun of ny mic lol) i get nervous when im in a group chat affecting my play. I dont wanna be the cause of wipes so i usually just run solo dolo
i will scream at you.

i will scold you.

we still bros tho. 

But srsly the only time I deff get frustrated is if we're raiding late and I'm getting tired, youre fine man. Just follow where I throw my grenades  
laugh.gif

Last edited:

i will scream at you.

i will scold you.

we still bros tho. 

But srsly the only time I deff get frustrated is if we're raiding late and I'm getting tired, youre fine man. Just follow where I throw my grenades  :lol:  

Sup will scream at you after you die.... After he has already died.... :rofl:

Lol i got ruined by lfg before i started rolling will nt them dudes are ruthless. Esp during the vog days. Till this day ive only beat vog twice was carried both times too smh

frown.gif
i will scream at you.

i will scold you.

we still bros tho. 

But srsly the only time I deff get frustrated is if we're raiding late and I'm getting tired, youre fine man. Just follow where I throw my grenades  
laugh.gif

Sup will scream at you after you die.... After he has already died....
roll.gif
Sup dont got no remorse man, thats why when he dies I gotta scold him or he'll think its okay to die 
roll.gif

Don't listen to shotta Jules.... He was yelling at me because his busted connection wasn't showing us when we were exploding the blights.... Told us our xboxes were broken even tho only he could see who was detonating items :lol:

Lmao
My connection busted when the game is working for me and not you...makes sense.

Definition of being the host bruh... The proof was when your mic was cutting out when we were at the tower. Everyone is the chat was messing with you because we heard every other word.

The host always have the best connection because.... You are hosting the game.

Last edited:

Don't listen to shotta Jules.... He was yelling at me because his busted connection wasn't showing us when we were exploding the blights.... Told us our xboxes were broken even tho only he could see who was detonating items
laugh.gif

Lmao
Definition of being the host bruh... The proof was when your mic was cutting out when we were at the tower. Everyone is the chat was messing with you because we heard every other word.

False because after changing hosts yall still was having issues. #stepthatMbpsup

Lmao

False because after changing hosts yall still was having issues. #stepthatMbpsup
Even your boys said that the fire team leader isn't necessarily the host. Our clients (the xboxes) were NOT receiving the notifications from the host, you. Unfortunately, we probably didn't switch hosts when we switched leaders. I mean bruh... Oryx was having a seizure on our screens man. That's not a hardware issue man.

Last edited:
Bungie is doing a decent job of keeping us invested week to week with the time gated exotic quests and events like this. I'm wondering what the November patch will bring though.

Even your boys said that the fire team leader isn't necessarily the host. Our clients (the xboxes) were NOT receiving the notifications from the host, you. Unfortunately, we probably didn't switch hosts when we switched leaders. I mean bruh... Oryx was having a seizure on our screens man. That's not a hardware issue man.
Yeah he did say that why would I get the host if my connection is bad? Says a lot if me with new dashboard and all is moving good and others aren't cuz my Box right now is screwy. Sometimes your joint just need a reset. It doesn't matter my back was strong enough and me and my boy carried yall through. "Bad" connection and all.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom