Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Y'all gonna just leave the homies in the dust
mean.gif

LFG here I come. #NTFAIL. #JUMPINGTOPS4
JQB7kh.jpg

mean.gif

Smh U kept playing games man when we was doing Normal raid, U know I don't mind helping you AFTER Hard raid is completed for the week. But U need to find guys, It will be hard for me to get a couple of my guys because most of them run hard raid now on their 3 guys so they aren't going to do Normals also. U acting like I aint hold u down last week. Hurts man...U going to PS4 lemme just delete u off my friend list brb.

Y'all gonna just leave the homies in the dust :smh:

Smh U kept playing games man when we was doing Normal raid, U know I don't mind helping you AFTER Hard raid is completed for the week. But U need to find guys, It will be hard for me to get a couple of my guys because most of them run hard raid now on their 3 guys so they aren't going to do Normals also. U acting like I aint hold u down last week. Hurts man...U going to PS4 lemme just delete u off my friend list brb.

When were you doing a normal raid and I said no? A month ago?
You ain't kicking me off the list. we know that fool. If I'm gone, who are you gonna have fussing at you the whole time?
And last week was chill... But the reset is coming... And I gotta start making noise again :lol:

I'm more disappointed in the other NT members than you tho. How many times did we try and set up a raid just to only have you and me sitting online?

Gonna keep it 100.... Dudes really need to stop saying they are going to play if they aren't going to play. They make JulesLives seem like he has perfect attendance with all of the MIA actions that go on :smh:

Last edited:

mean.gif

You ain't kicking me off the list. we know that fool. If I'm gone, who are you gonna have fussing at you the whole time?
And last week was chill... But the reset is coming... And I gotta start making noise again
laugh.gif

I'm more disappointed in the other NT members than you tho. How many times did we try and set up a raid just to only have you and me sitting online?
I'm not snitch so I won't point any fingers but U know Imma sort u out, Just need a little practice b4 you come in Hard Raid, only small changes but you'll be fine bro #NTXboxstandsstrong #tryagainPS4 #SeeYouUnchartered4 #ThatsIt

And last week was chill... But the reset is coming... And I gotta start making noise again :lol:

Gonna keep it 100.... Dudes really need to stop saying they are going to play if they aren't going to play. They make JulesLives seem like he has perfect attendance with all of the MIA actions that go on :smh:

Smh i be there tho (now at least tho) ill still be running normal when i come back from vacation.

My highest toon is 304. I get off work late tho i get on and see dudes already in fireteams.

Last edited:

Smh i be there tho (now at least tho) ill still be running normal when i come back from vacation.

My highest toon is 304. I get off work late tho i get on and see dudes already in fireteams.

We love you man... Your attendance is phenomenal compared to the recent players :lol:

:lol:

Days of Our Lives in here. 

But I understand. I hate setting up for a raid then having guys flake. 
Man!

I am trying to avoid anyone from NT going LFG route because those kids are savages, you don't wanna get to the Sisters then get kicked cuz you died once.

Your squad is savage. I got kicked from the raid before it even started. Ol dude jumped into the party and promptly took my spot. Can't even say I didn't feel some kinda way.

Anyone did this method ?

Ran this with my group and beat it in like 40 mins after a few failures.

laugh.gif

Right 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

i got you papi.
T said you can call him brown again. I'm trying to get him leveled up to roll us during HM too.
I dont wear my backpack in hard mode so tell brown and his 310 pulse rifle to be ready.

If anything we can run him up to Oryx so he can get geared up a few times before attempting Oryx.

laugh.gif

Man!

I am trying to avoid anyone from NT going LFG route because those kids are savages, you don't wanna get to the Sisters then get kicked cuz you died once.
Your squad is savage. I got kicked from the raid before it even started. Ol dude jumped into the party and promptly took my spot. Can't even say I didn't feel some kinda way.

Last edited:
:lol: trying to get brown some more exp so the backpack won't be required. His head is still spinning he only did the raid once. Def not ready for HM.

laugh.gif

Man!

laugh.gif

Nah I was hoping he didn't pick up I was gonna get u in there but these my homies from VOG days so they always gonna get priority. I felt bad
ohwell.gif

lol between this and Halo talk in the Xbox thread NT is getting my through my Monday at work. PS thread got lulz for me?

Man!

Nah I was hoping he didn't pick up I was gonna get u in there but these my homies from VOG days so they always gonna get priority. I felt bad :\  

Bruh.... It sucked.
Dudes were telling me my roll and had me sitting in orbit waiting for the party to come together... Then the dude jumps in and they start telling him the same role.....

Done son... I ain't never do someone like that before. I won't even raid with those dudes anymore to be honest. I'm happier to just ride solo or whatever else. Respect the player bruh :lol:

If y'all run tonight or need an extra for Oryx on hard mode, you can count me in.

310 Warlock with 310 ToM, 316 sniper and 312 machine gun.

Bruh.... It sucked.
Dudes were telling me my roll and had me sitting in orbit waiting for the party to come together... Then the dude jumps in and they start telling him the same role.....

Done son... I ain't never do someone like that before. I won't even raid with those dudes anymore to be honest. I'm happier to just ride solo or whatever else. Respect the player bruh :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

legit brought tears to my eyes

Priorities or not, it is dirty to boot someone that isn't a random that was already in the group and explaining strats too.

Hell we have a set raid group on ps4 and try to start at a certain time every day but if you aren't there and someone else from NT or our friend list is on, you will get left.

Pretty sure all of us have joined the chat before only to be #7 in the party and have to listen to them in there :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom