Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Might be late in this but, bungie is telling us don't get our hopes up. Actually, they're saying it's not happening period.

"Let’s get into the spirit of rampant consumerism with a sale! [Please note that this has absolutely nothing to do with Xûr.] We’ve got the gear to make everyone on your list happy! [Active Guardians will more fully appreciate why this stuff is cool.] 20% off everything will have people busting down the doors! [There are no doors on the Bungie Store. It’s a website.] Use promo code BLACKFRIDAY to save on every purchase! [Real world only. Tower vendors are not participating.]"

Last edited:
Just helped Raadius and his people get to Atheon checkpoint... I was the only one who can hold the relic so we didnt pass that part. All good tho once we got a capable 2nd relic holder Atheon is a breeze. Good stuff getting that far with a couple first timers tho. :smokin

I got one more hard raid run with the Titan... If you guys wanna get one in LMK.

Last edited:
I want it but with the raid getting even more glitchy, I think I'll wait a bit.

FINALLY got my Vex tonight, after 25+ runs. 
nthat.gif

Just helped Raadius and his people get to Atheon checkpoint... I was the only one who can hold the relic so we didnt pass that part. All good tho once we got a capable 2nd relic holder Atheon is a breeze. Good stuff getting that far with a couple first timers tho. :smokin

I got one more hard raid run with the Titan... If you guys wanna get one in LMK.

Good game. That one random :rofl: he said mars. Is it a glitch when you walk out of the portal and it teleports you from Mars to Venus, or the other way around other than sending you back to the chamber room ?

Did the Raid on Normal, tons of shards and a legendary machine gun, but we could not kill Aetheon, ehhhh, execution = terrible. Also got the Suros (2nd one) from TWHS :stoneface:

I'm down, I'm on btw.

Purifier VII would like a word with you...

Not even close. It becomes a fight between the light/beware and plan C because they both have charged coils and can fire 2x as fast as your purifier. I had the purifier maxed out but discarded it one I got a void beware with increased accuracy from the hip and charged coils. The high impact and range is pointless if you can't get the shot off because you are getting fired at.

You're all wrong. Pocket Infinity >>>>>

The pocket 3? nah

3 is more than I need to kill you. The other 5 shots were unnecessary.
Pocket infinity is gawddddd like. Went 24-4 in rumble yesterday with it
smokin.gif
They don't know man...

I have plan c and L/B. Plan c is a waste of an exotic spot and l/b is nice but even after the nerf pocket infinity is still unfair.

If I look at you, you die. It's an instant kill. Only other gun you can say that for is pre nerf mythoclast. And the range on PI is ridiculous
mean.gif

I just want an ice breaker :frown: Id give up my extra hawkmoon, the last words, praedyths timepiece and VoC for one.

Last edited:
Question about the pocket infinity...

I finallly upgraded it to the pocket infinity perk, and went to test it out. At first it was the quick fire bursts when I held the trigger down. Then like a minute later it stopped the quick burts and turned into slow fire shots like it was waiting to charge.

Is that a glitch?

Also what gun lineups yall use for the raid?

I finallly upgraded it to the pocket infinity perk, and went to test it out. At first it was the quick fire bursts when I held the trigger down. Then like a minute later it stopped the quick burts and turned into slow fire shots like it was waiting to charge.

Is that a glitch?

Sounds like a glitch. As long as you have ammo, it should fire the same way each time.

For HM Raid I roll fully upgraded versions of:

Atheon's Epilogue (Vision of Confluence for Oracles)

Icebreaker

Either Unfriendly Giant or Hezen Vengeance (No Gjallarhorn for me 
mean.gif
 )

I take RL's over machine guns simply because you can take out Praet's and MInatours much faster. AOE helps during confluxs as well. 

Last edited:

Is that a glitch?

It's a glitch that came with the latest patch.

For the raid I use epilogue, icebreaker and whatever legendary heavy I have for that character. If I finally get a hezen's vengeance though I'd use that.

Is that a glitch?

Hawkmoon
Shotgun/Sniper Rifle
Rocket Launcher/Machine Gun

Back
Top Bottom