Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Finally got the etheric light to hit level 34 from nightfall last night ....mos definitely hitting the level 34 PoE tonite ...i'll be on the lookout for any titans with a gjally, yall should expect numerous invites from @Quad Jr later this evening.

Last edited:
So this is my assessment of the 3 stages of the game.

Warlocks are money for vog hard
Hunters are money for Crota
Titans are money for prison of elders

Glad Titans getting love because that's my base class right there.

We all now understand why destiny started dropping gjallys in numbers now. Knew they would be crucial for this dlc :lol:

Last edited:
10 year olds in poe means HOPEFULLY those fools play in trials. thats easy buckets. i hope they play ToO so i can crush their dreams lol. ill be able to play tonight too finally so if anybody is running anything PLEASE let me know, im down for it

Naw lil man was mad nice tho just did annoying 10 year old stuff lol

Naw lil man was mad nice tho just did annoying 10 year old stuff lol
nah. im not nice to lil kids who think they nice. im here to crush dreams and ruin futures. if a 10 year old crosses my path hes food in ToO  
roll.gif

10 year olds in poe means HOPEFULLY those fools play in trials. thats easy buckets. i hope they play ToO so i can crush their dreams lol. ill be able to play tonight too finally so if anybody is running anything PLEASE let me know, im down for it
I'm tryna get this nightfall in later and do some PoE. I can sense that hawkmoon from here bruh.

**** calling me. Sound like Marilyn singing Kennedy happy birthday

giphy.gif

Finally hit got the etheric light to hit level 34 from nightfall last night ....mos definitely hitting the level 34 PoE tonite ...i'll be on the lookout for any titans with a gjally, yall should expect numerous invites from @Quad Jr later this evening.
"YOU PLAYED BORDERLANDS 8 TIMES!!" 

laugh.gif

Jr. is mad. All that RNGesus slander and then he ends up getting an etheric light as a reward. And it's all good. 
laugh.gif

We missed having Jr. in the party chat. 

GoW the GOAT shader
nah, that new queens one is easily the best. the one with the purple and purplish gitd is COOOOOOOLLLLLDDDDDD. 

I'm tryna get this nightfall in later and do some PoE. I can sense that hawkmoon from here bruh.

**** calling me. Sound like Marilyn singing Kennedy happy birthday

giphy.gif
i mean.. u know wht im about! lets hit destiny and then watch the game. #NTletswatchNBA party. easy

Finally hit got the etheric light to hit level 34 from nightfall last night ....mos definitely hitting the level 34 PoE tonite ...i'll be on the lookout for any titans with a gjally, yall should expect numerous invites from [@=https://niketalk.com/members/159298"YOU PLAYED BORDERLANDS 8 TIMES!!" 

:lol:

Jr. is mad. All that RNGesus slander and then he ends up getting an etheric light as a reward. And it's all good. :lol:  

We missed having Jr. in the party chat. 

Borderlands gotta take a back seat for a minute ... but whenever we get that split screen co-op itch we got sumthin to play tho.

Jr. was in chat last night tellin TMT about all of his high school issues, I guess he forgot to mute the mic but oh well.

RNGesus will be back on his side now, but as usual ...you work, you lose.

Borderlands gotta take a back seat for a minute ... but whenever we get that split screen co-op itch we got sumthin to play tho.

Jr. was in chat last night tellin TMT about all of his high school issues, I guess he forgot to mute the mic but oh well.

young man gotta take school seriously. we tried to coach him up on not taking things for granted. told him a lot of real **** after he settled down and actually listened. then told him to go find you and tell you he loves you and thank you. i doubt he did that part tho. we told him we're tryna spare him from mistakes we've made and hurt we went thru. hope it got to the lil n**** 
roll.gif
 i know that talk about child support and alimony stuck with him

Don't know about that, got an exotic bounty yesterday for the new DLC exotic guns :smokin

The solution to anything in the Prison of Elders - Bjallerhorn everything. Pop Synth, rinse, repeat. 

Gjally is life.

Don't know about that, got an exotic bounty yesterday for the new DLC exotic guns :smokin

RNGesus has always been pretty good to TMT, so YWYL only apply to NT members outside of TMT, we still got people in here with no Gjally or Hawkmoon, and even tho its trash, we still don't own Hardlight ...so YWYL is still in full effect sir.

young man gotta take school seriously. we tried to coach him up on not taking things for granted. told him a lot of real **** after he settled down and actually listened. then told him to go find you and tell you he loves you and thank you. i doubt he did that part tho. we told him we're tryna spare him from mistakes we've made and hurt we went thru. hope it got to the lil n**** :rofl:  i know that talk about child support and alimony stuck with him

Hopefully he'll take these last 2 years more serious, especially if he wants a shot at that culinary scholarship or he'll be using those limited culinary skills in the kitchen of Dominos pizza.

Hopefully he'll take these last 2 years more serious, especially if he wants a shot at that culinary scholarship or he'll be using those limited culinary skills in the kitchen of Dominos pizza.
man u gotta come in the party sometimes lol. we give him the cheat codes to life if hed only listen. told him bout wait until he has to pay back loans. wait until he starts looking at meals like "this cost me .69 hours of my life at work..." lol its all love tho. yall gonna be on tonight hopefully. i need that etheric light to get to 34 man

man u gotta come in the party sometimes lol. we give him the cheat codes to life if hed only listen. told him bout wait until he has to pay back loans. wait until he starts looking at meals like "this cost me .69 hours of my life at work..." lol its all love tho. yall gonna be on tonight hopefully. i need that etheric light to get to 34 man

I'll be there for the #NTletswatchNBA party, then i'll watch yall struggle mightily in PoE. :lol:

MAN

You trying to hit these trials this weekend? 34 hunter. 365 thorn. 331 E spear with final round. Im ready b

@jayzz congrats on the Gally. I come back from Mexico tonight. Still gotta run all my weeklies. We can do Crota and Atheon to try and get you your vex and glowhoo.

The solution to anything in the Prison of Elders - Bjallerhorn everything. Pop Synth, rinse, repeat. 

Gjally is life.

THIS MAN KNOWS. GALLY IS LIFE.

Need dat bounty :lol:

YOU TRYNA RUN PRISON TONIGHT?

MAN

You trying to hit these trials this weekend? 34 hunter. 365 thorn. 331 E spear with final round. Im ready b

MAN I NEED THAT FINAL ROUND EFRIDEETS SPEAR VERY BADLY. WITH MY SNIPING SKILLS, WOULD BE UNSTOPPABLE IN TRIALS OF OSIRIS.

Back
Top Bottom