Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Shoutout to Bos for the carry today in ToO :smokin . Took zero and myself to the promised land. Got 2 void scouts today, one from Skolas and the other from the ToO chest
Oh I see.... I'm on for hours today with nobody and now you guys sneak on without me for ToO AND a level 35... Smh...

Oh I see.... I'm on for hours today with nobody and now you guys sneak on without me for ToO AND a level 35... Smh...

ToO I ran with Zero and Bos and 34 and 35 with Bos and Prom. Hey, I was online when you were doing stuff, you could have joined me :lol:

I'm always looking for people to run with so if anyone is up for it the GT is IISJII on xbox one <those are capital i's.  

Gonna be running trials tonight. Got a 34 titan, 33 Hunter, 33 warlock. I'm excited to run Trials but I'm also wondering how this **** show is gonna go. Is it impossible to win if there are that many of us that under 34?

Just ran ToO with my crew.
This **** is not a joke. I carried my crew almost half the time and that isn't a good thing. It's fun but nerve wracking. Idk how you guys are able to run 9-0. That's impressive. I just want them trial packages.

IF

you

dont
have

key

to 
open

PoE

chest

you
dont

get
the
shader

or

ship

or

emble m

im

going

to
blow
'up

my

ps4

So I'm just curious, how long were you guys on Skolas? Because I saw you in there while I was doing PoO and then again later after 10pm when I got back on and even later than that. I'm just asking because I literally want to help you guys out in terms of what you maybe doing wrong or struggling with.

Last edited:
TRIALS OF OSIRIS IS VERY FRUSTRATING WITH THE WRONG TEAM. VERY FRUSTRATING.

Why you gotta be taking shots at my guy @puffishurr? :lol:

Yea the team def matters. BL is nice but I had more fun playing with u guys because I knew what to do. That other dude wasn't much into reviving me when I was dead which was kinda irking me.
Our strat was BL goes off by himself and the other two go away. Doesn't work when you play against a very good team.

TRIALS OF OSIRIS IS VERY FRUSTRATING WITH THE WRONG TEAM. VERY FRUSTRATING.

Why you gotta be taking shots at my guy @puffishurr? :lol:

Yea the team def matters. BL is nice but I had more fun playing with u guys because I knew what to do. That other dude wasn't much into reviving me when I was dead which was kinda irking me.
Our strat was BL goes off by himself and the other two go away. Doesn't work when you play against a very good team.

NAH MAN, JJ IS COOL. IT WAS BL'S BOY BLUEBLOOD WHO WE PLAYED WITH. ABSOLUTE GARBAGE. WE CAN ONLY CARRY A PERSON SO MUCH BEFORE HE STARTS DRAGGING US DOWN. ALSO, IF YOU ARE TRASH, PLEASE LISTEN TO YOUR TEAMMATES ON WHAT TO DO. WE ARE TRYING TO KEEP YOU ALIVE. :lol:

@Biggie62

Long block of test.

In summary, my team didnt not have the tools to kill skolas and I had to wait until they quit before I could get ppl in that had to right tools

yea.... all those times you saw me on.....yea.....so

My original team and I finished the first 5 rounds in an hour or two.

We get to skolas and my teammates tell me they only have Paitience and Time at 365 -_-

So we tried to sniper skolas with my LDR 365 and their P&Ts. Wasnt working.

And on top of that, one of the ppl we were with just didnt want to listen. He saw the video how to beat skolas...he even sent us the video how to beat it. But he just woudnt not cooperate with us. Son would leave the bubble....start running to the other side of the map, die from the scorch cannon, use his against all odds machine gun, complain that he needs BoL bc 'WoL makes no difference'. etc. etc. et ******* c.

I dont have the heart to boot ppl but it was the most frustrating thing ever. Was really 1 wipe away from flipping out on him.

At around GoT time, I basically said this **** not working out and im gonna watch GoT. As soon as the bad wheel left, me and my boy stayed back and grabbed bobby digital to come through with the Longbow. We ended up downing him once on some Mr Magoo **** but the bombs got us. We coudnt down him again though. That P&T is really a HUGE hindrace. At that point, my boy (P&T guy) had to get off so he and bobby left.

I refused to turn the **** off. 

Holla at @FreshPairs  who was cooling in orbit. Think his LDR was 331. Used LFG for the first time and found dude with 365 E Spear. Downed skolas 3 times in a row. Killed skolas in 20 mins. Thats why that bum posted his queen shader 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
ihust1e ihust1e
i did have my LDR at 331 but i left it in the vault. Brought out the 4th horseman and P&T that was 365 though, used the the P&T and it was doing 8k a shot so i figured it was good enough :lol: :nerd:

@FreshPairs

Welp,

I guess my P&T team wasnt getting precision shots x_x 

It's essential that everyone lands 4/6 shots per mag of the P&T as crits. First time I did it with Zero and Wavez we had me using the P&T, Zero with a spear, and Wavez with a 4th horseman. Second time we had 1 spear and 2 P&Ts. All were at 365 for both kills. If you don't land crit shots you will wipe, there is not buts about it. The group should have him before 40% by the time the first mine spawns. P&T will stagger Skolas, so that isn't the issue, bad snipers is what killed you.

Shoutout to Bos for the carry today in ToO
smokin.gif
. Took zero and myself to the promised land. Got 2 void scouts today, one from Skolas and the other from the ToO chest
I told you exactly when I was going to be on for ToO!!! Hope you're feeling better. We got a long haul ahead tonight. Level 34, Level 35, and another ToO run. I'm down. 

Back
Top Bottom