Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Got my spindle like 30 min ago. Tried 3 times before that. We ran 2 titans and 1 warlock. 1 sunbreaker storm caller and 1 defender. We split up and had 1 person (warlock) on the boss and myself and the other titan went to opposite sides to kill adds. Make sure those stupid bubbles are taken care of first.

That ship that drops is even better than the spindle for me lolz

Got my spindle like 30 min ago. Tried 3 times before that. We ran 2 titans and 1 warlock. 1 sunbreaker storm caller and 1 defender. We split up and had 1 person (warlock) on the boss and myself and the other titan went to opposite sides to kill adds. Make sure those stupid bubbles are taken care of first.

That ship that drops is even better than the spindle for me lolz

:smokin

Got the Black Spindle. Used 2 titan bubbles and the 4th horseman.

Then used the other 4:30 to clear the room and still had 45 seconds to spare. Tough as hell tho.

Every time I hear Young Thugs verse on Take Kare, its like a constant reminder that @iHust1e still don't have his suwoo shader
laugh.gif

@bigj505 at least you are attempting to stay informed by reading this thread, whereas my nephew don't like to read this thread, but instead rather invade their chat and ask every single question related to Destiny like he's never played the game before. I can only imagine the how many times Biggie sighs after every question.
mean.gif
Ima get this shader man. Just wait on it
skeleton-gamer-couch-ps4.png

Back
Top Bottom