Detail Photo's - Air Jordan Olympic VII 2012 Set To Release.

I'm at my local Footaction now and surprisingly I'm the 1st and only one here. There was about 5 other dudes that were here for the Oly 6s before me.

lol man Eastbay is tripping. 1 hour and 18 minute checkout time??? got through on NDC though. SMH

I get this message on NDC.Due to the high volume of orders currently in processing, we are unable to add this item to your cart at this time. Please check back again soon and thanks for your patience. [Error Code: 010N-0000000] I had it in the payment screen already. Any chance for me?

damn nikestore sold out of 9 and 9.5 with the quickness..

yeah i click the link right when it showed on twitter but already sold out. SMH
at least before all these server updates, i had a small chance.

foot locker done saying not processing orders, got an hr timer on eastbay so i should get them (had a 2 hr timer for the 6's and still got em) NDC, man F them thier site sucks

GOd damn it, was on at 5am clicked on 9.5 and got the circle loading icon, now its just spinning looks like i missed out. ****

More desire on these than I would have guessed.

@nikestore to not my twitter:
All sizes in the 7 are currently reserved which is why you can not add to cart.

wow so finishline puts them up 7 minutes later than everyone? and THEN they wonder why it freezes?

wtf am i doing wrong? clicked the link at 5am on the dot and kept getting this message:

Due to the high volume of orders currently in processing, we are unable to add this item to your cart at this time. Please check back again soon and thanks for your patience. [Error Code: 010N-0000000]

Back
Top Bottom