Detail Photo's - Air Jordan Olympic VII 2012 Set To Release.

wtf am i doing wrong? clicked the link at 5am on the dot and kept getting this message:
Due to the high volume of orders currently in processing, we are unable to add this item to your cart at this time. Please check back again soon and thanks for your patience. [Error Code: 010N-0000000]

This

yeah i click the link right when it showed on twitter but already sold out. SMH
at least before all these server updates, i had a small chance.
i had the page up before they announced it on twitter.. still couldn't add. was telling me there was no more in stock..

Eastbay wouldn't let me add but jumped over to NDC real quick and copped my size 12 with ease :pimp:

and conformation email received :D

Last edited:
if u search NDC right when it hits 8am for retro vii they pop up before the twitter link....easy cop size 12

How do you guys get through so easily online? Never had any luck lol. Close on NDC, not sure about Finishline right now since I was right on the Confirm Order page.

They are still sittin on Ndc

ORDER CONFIRMATION RECEIVED FROM NDC FOR MY 9.5 AT 802AM :smokin

BTW::
NDC is not sold out yet, they just have all sizes reserved. Expect a few to pop up randomly. Also, they have not tweeted sold out yet. So think positive!

Just got confirmation email from NDC... checked out nice and smooth. These were easier than the 6's too

Missed out on Oly VI's but managed to snag these; not sure if i should trade for VI's or keep these? Thoughts? (I want both pairs, but don't have the cash for both and I already have two pairs of VII's)

I don't think they've sold out yet, but NDC is screwed up. If they were sold out, they would have already posted it on twitter by now.

Back
Top Bottom