Detail Photo's - Air Jordan Olympic VII 2012 Set To Release.

have a size9 sittin in my cart, trying to figure out if these will be worth resell...

Last edited:
Those sold out entirely too fast.

They'll probably do restocks like the VI's, so I'm not going to sweat it. I have the previous releases anyway.

hey what does it mean if finishline took my paypal money but no confirmation email did i get kicks or not

If you're looking for a 10.5 I just removed them from my cart....I have the ftlog vii and don't need these imo

Missed out on Oly VI's but managed to snag these; not sure if i should trade for VI's or keep these? Thoughts? (I want both pairs, but don't have the cash for both and I already have two pairs of VII's)

you pretty much answered your own question there.

Those sold out entirely too fast.
They'll probably do restocks like the VI's, so I'm not going to sweat it. I have the previous releases anyway.

do you know when they did the VI's restock? and what site? PM me if you dont wanna put this info public lol help a brother out

On NDC, you're only good once they actually ship out your shoes and you have a tracking number.  Until then, it's still up in the air whether or not your order goes through.

Supposedly with the new system, if you get an order confirmation email, you will be getting the shoes.

I think the high traffic from the volt releases this morning congested it all a bit. tough

for anyone that does get through on FL the sizes are still there

I think NDC is messed up or something because i get no option to select a size, and we have yet to get a tweet saying all pairs are added to a cart

I don't think they've sold out yet, but NDC is screwed up. If they were sold out, they would have already posted it on twitter by now.
they will sell out but people have em in their carts right now... as long as you are at the checkout page and they are in your cart, NDC holds em for a certain amount of time. but once they sell out, they will tweet the link

Got through on NDC. Was able to get through on Finishline before, but they weren't allowing coupons this time around like the VI's and they charge shipping so I just waited.

They used to be chill about refunding your shipping on Finishline before if you called, now they don't want to do it.

Missed out because for some reason my log in did not work on my computer for NDC but it did work for my phone.

Back
Top Bottom