Detail Photo's - Air Jordan Olympic VII 2012 Set To Release.

this online copping never works out for me, idk how you guys get through on NDC i clicked the link right when it was posted and got error whenever i tried to add, and FL wont even like load for me.

what am i doin wrong??

if these dont officially sell out before 9am on NDC a lot of people that want the KDs are gonna have to decide if they should keep trying for Js or go after the scoring titles.

If you don't refresh the page on finishline it will eventually let you through, once it lets you through it allows you to add to cart and checkout with a hiccup.

a ton of people are sitting at checkout with these sitting in their cart lol.. 

this online copping never works out for me, idk how you guys get through on NDC i clicked the link right when it was posted and got error whenever i tried to add, and FL wont even like load for me.

what am i doin wrong??

Same here, supper disappointed Idk what im doing wrong.

I got a order confirmation from FNL! Or well my order number I guess. Are they usually reliable or should I still be worried...

FINALLY!!!!

Was on hold for 30 mins...

Just placed my order over the phone with EASTBAY.....

I got on right away and added a 9 via mobile, then I tried added a 9.5 and it took the 9 out my cart.

I just got on my laptop, logged in and a 9 was sitting in my cart, was able to check out and everything. :lol:

My boy owes me. :pimp:

I already got the paypal confirmation email but I still haven't gotten to the final page on FNL its still trying to refresh

Keep trying boys, I was getting the error too and it just popped up in my cart after constant refreshing. I just completed checkout.

@nikestore to not my twitter
No, they are close to selling out now. We will be updating shortly.

NDC over other sites when it comes to these releases! eastbay and FNL take too long and the wait is horrendous.
glad i got my order in through NDC.

haha, been sitting in my cart on eastbay and finishline the last 15 mins. hmmmm
haha all the people that are waiting on these.. I shoulda doubled up on these rite now SMH lol... i got too anxious and checked out too fast. Today NDC sent the fastest order confirmation for any J's I've bought off of NDC.

Back
Top Bottom