Detail Photo's - Air Jordan Olympic VII 2012 Set To Release.

I coulda got an extra pair off  FNL but passed cause my mom an pop store has em for me lol an I dont have the extra money

Came up on a 10 at my local Champs. Gonna return them later today. Calling eastbay for a sz9 now.

i was able to order my pair of jordan 7 on FNL..CHeck out at 5:39 size 11. they gave me a confirmation number charged my card, refuned it, than charged my debit card again....this time.with a confirmation in my email..hope this goes through..please...we all should be praying(to those who ordered from FNL) to the jordan gods that we see em in the mail and no bad news.

Sent another email to Wellgosh for good measure, I don't need two pairs of these. Plus NDC was cheaper.

wish I had my old acct from 99
tired.gif

Is online usually as unreliable as this? This is my first time trying to cop a release on release day, and I waited like a good little boy on the Footlocker and Eastbay site and watched the counter count down to 8am est

Refreshed..click add to cart. And they were sold out of 12, 12.5, 13, and 13.5 :stoneface: How is that even possible

did anyone go to the stores, how was the line?

I was going to, but down the block from my crib people camped over night for them! I'm so use to RSVP and I didn't get it for these release, so I didn't know what time to camp(lol). I got class in a couple of hours and I was not going to lose sleep for this release.

Off topic, but it's weird seeing all these people randomly joining everyday lol.
I had an account since 02 named Rando06 but I lost it somehow..I havent been on Niketalk in a long time this new layout is new to me....I couldn't log in under my old account for some reason

eastbay started at 8am but i am not sure if they took many online orders. seems like they do phone orders and ndc does online orders.

Just what I was thinking.... I was trying online and i swear right when EASTBAY put them up they said "size sold out"

Guys someone please tell me if these true to size or fit half a size big?? Please niketalkers!!

hope you guys didnt sleep. Nbastore.com just went live a couple min ago. copped my size.

yes. some legal issues wit yuku? damn mannn  i miss my old account ...DUNKfan84..oh wells. cheers to the new nt. 

Back
Top Bottom