Detail Photo's - Air Jordan Olympic VII 2012 Set To Release.

I'm 3/4 today hit all the sites at 8 on the dot!
1/1. Got to niketown at 8:50 little line but they had my size still had stock when i left and the sheet was marked with mad checks from pickups i think they will have left overs but people who didnt RSVP were waiting.
0/2. Went on NDC tried to checkout with a size 12 went to checkout i got an error when trying to use paypal and it wouldn't let me checkout -- No sweat right cause the checkout hold right -- WRONG cause i waited a few minutes and it finally went through just to say there was no more left....huh? what about the hold? BULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0/3. Straight to eastbay i always get through on eastbay after NDC -- All sneakers were sold out i don't even think they released online which was very weird!
2/4. Next stop footlocker -- Added the size and hulled ***** to the checkout -- timer popped up with an hour to wait smooth checkout after the timer.
3/4. Hit Finishline and i was shocked as hell they had a full size run -- Added to cart and let me stroll right through the checkout never got sneakers so easy before lol no timeout no lagg no nothing lol
0/5 Went to champs seems like they were sold out at like 8:05
Got confirmation from both so 3/4 isn't bad but im still pissed NDC played me with the hold.
Eastbay did release them online, they sold out before 8:01 (Well for my size that is).

Last edited:
Go to NDC missed my size but copped an 11. Missed the KDs completely but a couple mins later nbastore.com went live with 7s, copped my size with ease for less than NDC. :smokin

$160 still too much for these - Eastbay for FSR or is that just the usual eastbay BS before you go to buy em they any got ****?

I see them on CL for as low as $200-220... The prices on this will drop in about 2 weeks when the Mars 4 releases. I see the Oly 6s on CL right now for $190. Patience is the key, fight your urge and wait it out and don't pay this rape resell prices. You will eventually get your pair close to retail.

Last edited:
I just got to my new spot. 4th in line, 45 min til they start handing out pairs. Pretty easy cop in person which is nice.

Its funny with those 4's coming out nike an jordan are just like thanks for the free money enjoy the same shoes as before lol minus a little face

you barely see

Unless you missed the 4s next week from their previous release  talk about a waste of money with so many good shoes in the future

Last edited:
any euro sites with these still available? my little bro needs a size 10 he got screwed camping and online.... any help greatly appreciated!

Natterjacks has a 9-12 run left. I know they are usually the most expensive though. I ordered my WC IV's from there, so its def legit.

Back
Top Bottom