Detail Photo's - Air Jordan Olympic VII 2012 Set To Release.

Lmfao seen dude on Craigslist post a size 10.5 for $600! :smh:

Prices are hovering around 275-350 smh. Thank God I got to sleep in.

It felt good not having to be up before the crack of dawn for a pair of sneakers. I'm still good with my olympic 7s that I got 8 years ago.

I know what you mean. I been on the hunt for an 04 pair for awhile & just last week got a VNDS pair on NT for 110 shipped. A lil barge cement & they're good as new, lol. Surprised these sold that well though b/c for a min. there it felt like these would sit & be easy cops for most.

Last edited:
Slept on these but I walked in to a store in LA and some Arabian looking dudes had em sitting for $250. Can they do that?

Nike is hustling hard!!! miss me with the Fire Red 4's aka Mars 4's sans lil face at the side. If I had the FTLOG joints, I would not have been up early this morning like a mad #$%.

Done with JB till the Olive 9 and Bred 4 madness in November

FYI anyone that bought from SH i emailed them to make sure they double box and they said no problem. some people on here earlier said they shipped in bags so i just had to make sure.

Yeah people think that because NT changed its layout, all the rules went with it.
:smh:
Well it sucks for people that lost their post counts and don't have enough to post in the BUY/SELL forum. Then how are you suppose to trade?

WAIT.

You have to have 300 posts and/or 3 months of membership.

- or -

Put the request of a trap/swap in your sig bro.

:smh:

Last edited:
this sucks i had to make a new account because it wouldnt recognize my old one, but yet i couldnt use my old username cuz it was taken.. i wonder why.. they need to fix that **** so i can get everything back

you have to email them. i forwarded the order confirmation email i got along with the cancellation request.

I sent the email and forwarded the conformation with it but is there another way i should do it i took the email address at the bttm of the email and forwarded to that with me asking for a order cancellation it was too [email protected]

what i dont understand is how are people going crazy for these. when i had trouble moving a DS 2004 pair around this time last year for $200

I think dudes need to stop being so anxious. 250+ for these is silly. They may be a bit more scarce than other releases but sheesh, wait a few. I can't see me doing more than 220 for these or seemingly any retro, I just feel got

Back
Top Bottom