Detail Photo's - Air Jordan Olympic VII 2012 Set To Release.

fellas can we keep the uk sites to abbreviations...cause we still have spying eyes....its real out here...i want all my nt'ers to get pairs that they want and lets not help these resellers

was it confirmed that this was a general release. my local footlocker didn't get any pairs and they said its because these were a limited release

yeah i was told that only 2 footlockers out of the 4 in my area got them and they only got 8-10 pairs per store, just what a footlocker worker told me fwiw

was it confirmed that this was a general release. my local footlocker didn't get any pairs and they said its because these were a limited release

It was definitely a General Release. People, especially in these forums, want to throw a "limited release" label on things they didn't get as reasoning to make themselves feel better. Local FNL got 66 pairs, FTL got 42, and Champs got 32 at an EXTREMELY dead mall. DTLR got 42 pair, Jimmy Jazz got 32. Relative higher up at HOH informed me this was "just another run of the mill Jordan release, numbers weren't scarce" his words. This was very much a General Release! To the people that didn't get a pair, watch out for random IN STORE restocks, I won't speak for online. The sooner we stop believing the hype the sooner non collectors will stop buying the shoes. If you miss them at retail than you miss them an retail. Move on to the next shoe, stop buying from "resellers" we're JUST as much to blame as they are.

It was definitely a General Release. People, especially in these forums, want to throw a "limited release" label on things they didn't get as reasoning to make themselves feel better. Local FNL got 66 pairs, FTL got 42, and Champs got 32 at an EXTREMELY dead mall. DTLR got 42 pair, Jimmy Jazz got 32. Relative higher up at HOH informed me this was "just another run of the mill Jordan release, numbers weren't scarce" his words. This was very much a General Release! To the people that didn't get a pair, watch out for random IN STORE restocks, I won't speak for online. The sooner we stop believing the hype the sooner non collectors will stop buying the shoes. If you miss them at retail than you miss them an retail. Move on to the next shoe, stop buying from "resellers" we're JUST as much to blame as they are.

i managed to get a pair thru my connect but i was just surprised by how difficult it was to get these. it seemed like none of the stores in my area had them and if they did they didn't get that many pairs. the only anomaly is this tiny FL on H street that usually only gets shipments of 24 pairs at the most or none at all but for some reason they received 56 pairs this time around. but like i said this was an anomaly in my area. most stores didn't get that many pairs. i heard of a couple cases where people got to fighting or were jacked. the stories that stood out were the one where the kid got jumped for the pair he bought and they took the man's concords off his feet too :smh: the other story i heard was that three dudes jumped the security guard at the mall when he tried to kick them out for sneaking in early :smh:

Got tracking for both finishline and footlocker :pimp:
How'd you get threw on Footlocker? Phone or online? Used to get through a lot on the phone but since the new cart system don't even bother cuz they're all unavailable in somebody's cart smh.. NDC had been doing good for me until this release and the KD's.. Just wondering how you got them through Footlocker tho

How'd you get threw on Footlocker? Phone or online? Used to get through a lot on the phone but since the new cart system don't even bother cuz they're all unavailable in somebody's cart smh.. NDC had been doing good for me until this release and the KD's.. Just wondering how you got them through Footlocker tho

Online with 1 hour timer.

I don't even bother trying to get shoes on release date in stores. Either I get my pair online for retail, or I just pass all together.

Not worth lining up with all the goons.

Was chilling at Nike Santa Monica yesterday hoping to grab a pair of these and a pair of the ST's for people who didn't pick up their RSVP pairs and I see the tweet go out about having another twitter RSVP.

15 dudes chilling in the store when the Oly Vii's RSVP goes out and only me and another dude were able to get them, Hence I sent the tweet in 3 seconds.

I feel as if these were extremely hard to get for jordans, my mall about 30 miles north of Los Angeles got 0 pairs! none in footlocker or finishline.

Back
Top Bottom