Detail Photo's - Air Jordan Olympic VII 2012 Set To Release.

Just called NDC about my order. Got the shipping confirmation on Monday but the tracking # hasn't been received yet by UPS as of today still. Lady said they are sending out cancelled emails today. It seems like I might be getting that email soon. *crossing fingers that I don't* Oh well....you win some ...you lose some. At least I'll get that 20% discount. haha!!

it was ALOT more oly 6s left compared to wat it showed left after RD for the oly 7s

it was ALOT more oly 6s left compared to wat it showed left after RD for the oly 7s

I saw the original link from FNL on facebook and clicked that. When i did they had sizes up. looks like they went pretty quick. this is the second restock i have seen so far. ill post if i see anymore.

Just got my orders from SH and WG a couple minutes. Almost ignored the FedEx guy because of sleep. WG double boxed. SH put cardboard. I've never seen that before. END double boxes on request. They normally use bubble wrap. Can't wait to open these babies up. :smokin

Mine finally came in. A few things to point out...whole shoe looks good and feels good. Laces tips are atrocious, I'm not even saying this because I nag about small details but these are actually the worst ever. 1 of my tips looks like they took a match to it for 7 seconds. Anyways, I digress, the tongue feels decent. But in comparison to Barkleys 180 tongue these feel like cardboard slightly. The Barkley tongue is super plush, soft, and metallic gold thread, these are a bit dead in color. But I guess they knew people would buy anyways. Besides that, in person, the shoe looks great and the SHAPE is fine people. Glad i bought, pics below..

:nthat: I'm satisfied until Olive 9's now...still on the fence on the Bred 4's.

my pair arrives in about 2 hours
smokin.gif
.. will post on Pickup thread since this one has enough pics.

yes! two pairs at 5.8lbs.. damn the leather must be thin on these. its usually 4lbs per shoe.

^^^^ You forgot to mention that the tongue is really short.
:smh:

This is the reason why I don't truly love my Bordeaux :smh:

Obviously passed on these Olympic VII's, even though I tried really hard to like them.

The one thing that the FTLOTG or whatever they're called had going for them, is high wings, high tongue, true navy soles. Still hate the heart logo though :smh:

I might buy new laces. Took a look at my bords and came to the conclusion that 7's are not 7's without shiny metal tips. Lol. Still happy I picked these after 8 long years of waiting. :smokin

FTLOTGs may be "plasticy" but the sole reason I take them over 2012s is the lace tips....lacetips on 2012s are literally plastic...something bootleggers would do...yet a billion dollar company did it,and everyone seems fine with it.2012s also have a brighter finish on the red
I may be in the minority,but 2010s >>> 2012s

I can't believe people will say a plasticy, worse version of the shoe wins because of the lace tips on the shoe laces. LOL. You are wrong. The lace tips are not the shoe, and any idiot professing this to make or break the shoe is a n00b who doesn't even realize that no single VII ever came with lace tips of any kind. Those essentially came in 98 with the XIV, which was a marketing move. "Oooh, shiny things". Even now the lowest common denominator consumer still falls for it... to the point of not even paying attention to the shoe itself.

Laces are NOT shoes.

I might buy new laces. Took a look at my bords and came to the conclusion that 7's are not 7's without shiny metal tips. Lol. Still happy I picked these after 8 long years of waiting.
smokin.gif
lmao thats so true! Im at work rite now and I had to wear my bordeauxs today. My personal favorite pair of retro Jordans I won. Colorway is unbeatable... but to each his own of course
nthat.gif

FTLOTGs may be "plasticy" but the sole reason I take them over 2012s is the lace tips....lacetips on 2012s are literally plastic...something bootleggers would do...yet a billion dollar company did it,and everyone seems fine with it.2012s also have a brighter finish on the red
I may be in the minority,but 2010s >>> 2012s
I can't believe people will say a plasticy, worse version of the shoe wins because of the lace tips on the shoe laces. LOL. You are wrong. The lace tips are not the shoe, and any idiot professing this to make or break the shoe is a n00b who doesn't even realize that no single VII ever came with lace tips of any kind. Those essentially came in 98 with the XIV, which was a marketing move. "Oooh, shiny things". Even now the lowest common denominator consumer still falls for it... to the point of not even paying attention to the shoe itself.

Laces are NOT shoes.
laces are like rims to a car these days.. if it aint shining, you aint stuntin

Laces are NOT shoes.

I agree 100%, I hate my laces but wouldnt not buy the shoe because of it. Already went half with someone on some flat metal tipped laces from shoelacesexpress.

laces are like rims to a car these days.. if it aint shining, you aint stuntin

And I'll take the better made car over the lesser quality car with better rims. The rims can easily be replaced. Besides, MJ didn't need 'rims' to be stunting. This is a n00b trend, 100%. Now there is an argument to be had about which retro of these is better, but I think most agree it's not the FTLOTG.

Also: shoelacexpress is a good company. I've bought all kinds (round laces with metal tips, thick round laces for XIs, shorter flat laces to wear my shoes looser without all the excess length of stock laces, etc. They ship fast and you get what you're looking for.

Last edited:
yes! two pairs at 5.8lbs.. damn the leather must be thin on these. its usually 4lbs per shoe.
What size did you get? Mine was two pairs came out to be 3.30 lbs in size 8.5........ getting a little worried that it's only one pair......... By the way they were purchased through FNL.

What size did you get? Mine was two pairs came out to be 3.30 lbs in size 8.5........ getting a little worried that it's only one pair......... By the way they were purchased through FNL.
I'd be worried, my one pair in size 11.5 says its 3.9 lbs maybe they messed up and sent me two pairs?? I doubt it, i'm sure i'm only getting one pair hope you get everything you ordered!

9.5's. ordered from finishline as well. i would say FNL screwed up, but shipping company be stingy as hell when it comes to the weight.

Back
Top Bottom