Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

for people who missed out on pys they have fsr Jordan 12 white/red on 23isback.com for 195.00 shipped yes it kinda high but im just putting out their they arein stock and shipping now

why would people pay over retail for these....do you people really live that far away from a mall? even if your mall sells out (which is unlikely) have themorder you a pair

I got mine on pys on friday i was just putting out their if people wanted to order them from that site, this is a forum for people putting information outthere yes its higher than retail i was the first person to put that pys had them on friday and doing the same with this site.

I'll have to pick these up later, if at all. Still gotta get the flu games and 2-3 pairs of Space Jams.

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

I got mine on pys on friday i was just putting out their if people wanted to order them from that site, this is a forum for people putting information out there yes its higher than retail i was the first person to put that pys had them on friday and doing the same with this site.

i wasnt trying to come at you if thats how it came off.....any information is appreciated....i was just making a general statement about thisrelease....considering it is a gr i dont see why people would jump the gun and pre order or pay over retail....pys was different because they were charging 160shipped if im not mistaken...and thats cool for most people who pay sales tax anyway...but for someone like me who lives in a state without sales tax...iwouldnt pay a cent over 150 for these because i know how available they will be

Originally Posted by dtb00201

I got mine on pys on friday i was just putting out their if people wanted to order them from that site, this is a forum for people putting information out there yes its higher than retail i was the first person to put that pys had them on friday and doing the same with this site.

i wasnt trying to come at you if thats how it came off.....any information is appreciated....i was just making a general statement about this release....considering it is a gr i dont see why people would jump the gun and pre order or pay over retail....pys was different because they were charging 160 shipped if im not mistaken...and thats cool for most people who pay sales tax anyway...but for someone like me who lives in a state without sales tax...i wouldnt pay a cent over 150 for these because i know how available they will be

thats cool man i wouldnt pay thats price 195 either but some people dont care about price

thanks to yall. I think I might just decide to wait a little bit on these.

some of yall is real mature, ahead thinking, thinkers.

I have to say I jump back from ISS/NIKETALK. But Niketalk really has the more mature, smarter crowd.

FOUND SOME PICS CANT WAIT TO GET MINE THIS WEEK
pimp.gif
69omk6.jpg
27yy7pw.jpg
30niyy0.jpg
ncm7b9.jpg
2cpu736.jpg

THEY HAVE THESE UP AT ANYCONLINE FSR UP TO SIZE 14 FOR 152.10 SHIPPED JUST USE PROMO 10ANYC TO GET THAT PRICE JUST COPPED ANOTHER PAIR
pimp.gif

THEY HAVE THESE UP AT ANYCONLINE FSR UP TO SIZE 14 FOR 152.10 SHIPPED JUST USE PROMO 10ANYC TO GET THAT PRICE JUST COPPED ANOTHER PAIR
pimp.gif

damn good look man.
i can sleep in now.
$2 over retail
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

That's good enough for me. Thanks, just ordered my size 14 pair
pimp.gif
Good lookin out fam

the white/red 12 will sell out they are the only 12 so far thats og never been retro can keep it the same as when release in 97 dudes saying these wont sellout will be the ones asking where can i get them funny
laugh.gif

i posted it earlier but ill post it again. any los angeles area footlocker, footaction, or champs employees that would be willing to give me your 30% discounton these, pm me. ill take care of you as well, so pm me and we can talk.

Back
Top Bottom