Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

What the hell is up with that toe?...I just can't get myself to buy retro Jordans anymore. I'll be picking up a pair of the OG's.

Best thing JB put it out in a loooong time, I wish i coulda grabbed these on PYS, now i gotta go wait in line with hypebeasts that love fusions
alien.gif

the silhouette is damn near flawless...

Couldn't say the same about the CDP's but i'm really
impressed at how well these turned out.

Impeccable shape, color execution is accurate enough...

Can't wait for 'em. I really mean it.

WORK!!!

These will sit long enough for one F&F but probably disappear after that. Just like the flu-games, which were not apart of the last F&F but will mostlikely be on the next and eventually sell out.... no need to rush, worry, or search around. If you want these for a price that matches the quality, just wait afew months and you will get them for $100-$110

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

These will sit long enough for one F&F but probably disappear after that. Just like the flu-games, which were not apart of the last F&F but will most likely be on the next and eventually sell out.... no need to rush, worry, or search around. If you want these for a price that matches the quality, just wait a few months and you will get them for $100-$110

ok keep thinking that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

These will sit long enough for one F&F but probably disappear after that. Just like the flu-games, which were not apart of the last F&F but will most likely be on the next and eventually sell out.... no need to rush, worry, or search around. If you want these for a price that matches the quality, just wait a few months and you will get them for $100-$110

ok keep thinking that
laugh.gif

you really think these will sell out quick?

These and SJ's!!!....Jb is real slick....both add up to be the the price of a pack....Oh well I gotta have em both!!

Originally Posted by loskickking23

These and SJ's!!!....Jb is real slick....both add up to be the the price of a pack....Oh well I gotta have em both!!

This is the pack that was supposed to be coming out last year.. Thats the funny part

im surprised that only PYS, is the only site that has them early. the blk/red 12s were everywhere almost 3 weeks early .

i'll just wait i know some sites will have them below retail. maybe cheaper because most people are going to be wrapped up in a SJ frenzy

Originally Posted by ViseSity

Originally Posted by loskickking23

This is the pack that was supposed to be coming out last year.. Thats the funny part
no...this was the pack some random blog said was supposed to come out

LOOKING GOOD.

Cant wait. Not sure if i want to cop 2 pairs of these yet ??? Ill have to wait and see come RD.

Why did I just call my connect at Finishline and he told me they didnt get a 10.5 in the White and Reds??? He said they only got like 12 pairs so maybe the FSRwill be in the next truck. I used to work for FNL and I dont remember getting a major release in more than one shipment, maybes thats changed. Anyone else herethis same thing? Im not playing about these or the SJ's

My brother and friend work at Footlocker/Footaction, so I'll be getting White/Red XII and Space Jam XI with discount.

$100, not bad.

12 more days until White/Red XII release!

17 more days until Space Jams!

One of each for me.

pimp.gif

Man I wish I could get hooked up like that, I buy enough. Makes me miss my FNL days. But all I did was spend my pay on shoes!

I thought these couldnt get the discount applied to them?

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

ok keep thinking that
laugh.gif

I most certainly will
smile.gif

Examples - DMP 1, DMP 7, Nubuck 12, Flu game 12 - wait.... all POST CDP 2009 GR jordan releases??? See the trend going on?

Stop letting JB take all your money!

beggarDM0204_468x479.jpg

Just went into the Finishline where he told me there wasnt a FSR yet.

It was the truth, but I got to hold a size 9 in my hand. The shape looks great, but this particular shoe had glue all over the back sole near the 23. I askedhim if this is seen throughout and he said na just this pair. They dont have my 10.5 yet but when they do he said I could come and check them out first.

Also asked if they had the SJ's yet and they said next week.

Back
Top Bottom