Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

Cannot wait for these next weekend..hopefully i won't have to buy these and they will b a Christmas present
pimp.gif

^ Really? That doesn't make any sense. I just ordered about an hour ago.

This email is to confirm the receipt of your recent order from ANYConline.com

You can always find out the current status of your order by going to

Date Mon Dec 7 22:14:00 EST 2009
Ship to

Chicago IL
US United States

Bill to
E-Mail @yahoo.com (emailed)
Via UPS Ground
Payment PayPal

Name Code Qty Each Options
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nike Air Jordan Varsity 130690-110 1 169.00 Size = 14
Red / White / Black 12
Retro Limited
Edition(130690-110)
Subtotal 169.00
Coupon discount (10anyc) -16.90
Subtotal 152.10
Shipping 0.00
Tax 0.00
Total 152.10

EDIT: Guess I was one of the last and lucky ones....
tongue.gif
hopeit still goes through and they won't cancel my order...
indifferent.gif

hey man take down that link if you click on it you can see your address and phone number dont know if you want that out there EDIT: ITs weird they stop lettingpeople use coupon they also have a 15% off coupon but its says the same also since the other coupon was 10% i tryed on the flu games and the 15% worked on itfor 123.24 shipped so i guess they caught the 10% on the white/red 12's o well

Anyone have the official product and color code?

Just found out a buddy of mine got a job at a FNL, its a little out of the way but he said he'd hook up the discount.

Saving that 60 is tempting but I never had him get me shoes before. I may still have them held down till noon at the other spot and see if he got em.

If it works I hope his manager doesnt notice why hes buying ridiculious pairs off kicksfrom here on out !!@!

Originally Posted by hotbutter

^^ lol better hope noone waits by your door to swipe your sneaks as they arrive HAH jk..

laugh.gif
actually i use my mom and dad's address for ordering shoes andother stuff online. You would have to go through two doors. Plus, Pops is a little bit twisted being 60+ y.o. and all. Plus he also has a guncard.
nerd.gif
I live in a courtyard building with a gate and entry code, and the deliverypeople do not know the code, plus I'm not allowed to give it to them. The mailmen however, get it all! A key to get pass everything.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by dtb00201

some new pics from kenlu
pimp.gif

KarTalWe7R.jpg
eSRDESTSy2.jpg
esVZYnKNU3.jpg
ih8uTA2WYq.jpg
v4Ruyf5tij.jpg
ts3REDuFrs.jpg
T53hhlwrbA.jpg
M9foRyhS3g.jpg
OKAlSHYXiC.jpg
oaMXiVa0df.jpg

hmmm...those pics actually almost make them look tempting. I'll hold final judgment until I see em in person.

After those pics, might copp with the discount, but still gotta catch em in person, make sure they decently comfortable

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by enrique23

Originally Posted by less than heavenly

the GR Space Jams will sellout on RD weekend.

no they wont.
^^wat u smokin cuz u need to pass that thinkin they ain't sellin out.

theyre not gonna sell out on the week they release
theyll last around 2 weeks in a lot of stores, and more in others.
some of the 11/12 cdps even lasted long enough so that some people could get them on the 50% sale
i know some of my stores will be getting big shipments in of these, and some people will be not willing to pay the $200 price tag (here in l.a with tax)

Damn dude whats up with the shape on those shoes anyways yesterday i had posted 23isback had them for 195.00 i was like nobody will buy them at the price and icheck this morning and all they have is a 8 and 8.5 damn i guess some people are desperate to pay that much over retail

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but expect about DOUBLE what your store usually gets in for Jordan releases. JB made A LOT of these shoes.

anybody get email about pickyourshoes about shipping info i got first email but their suppose to ship today as it says on site

only shoe that has a chance of selling out is the Space Jams... no reason to get these early or pay over retail.... unless you don't have any shoes orsomething.... if you don't live close to a shoe store then just ORDER them for retail from nike.com fnl.com eastbay.com etc... no one should freak outabout not getting these... you should just see how cheap you can get them... but i know all the high schoolers have to get them 2 weeks early so they can showoff b4 they go on Christmas break lol i did in high school... but now there's no reason to... hopefully i can cop for the $80 or $90 if i dont get luckywith the $80 hookup.

Back
Top Bottom