Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

I agree with that only sites pickyourshoes and anyconline had them for retail until they stop letting people use promo code on there but i got in on anyconlinebefore they stop letting you use promo code
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

only shoe that has a chance of selling out is the Space Jams... no reason to get these early or pay over retail.... unless you don't have any shoes or something.... if you don't live close to a shoe store then just ORDER them for retail from nike.com fnl.com eastbay.com etc... no one should freak out about not getting these... you should just see how cheap you can get them... but i know all the high schoolers have to get them 2 weeks early so they can show off b4 they go on Christmas break lol i did in high school... but now there's no reason to... hopefully i can cop for the $80 or $90 if i dont get lucky with the $80 hookup.
no reason?
how about sleeping in
laugh.gif

I'll be getting a pair but, if you ask me, the shape looks concave compared to the OGs. Also the red isn't as bright either.

I noticed that the back part above the heel tab has a weird shape when I saw them in person different from even the Flu Games, but do to my recent hookup 100for these is whats up!

i saw these in person and was very very impressed. the color really popped out to me and the leather felt good. i am happy with them

how are u gunna pay 200 with tax is retail is 150 n 10% tax is gunna add like $15 more. Enrique, u must be high. tell me how 150 plus 10% tax here in L.A isgunna add up to 200. high school student FTL

I will prob pick these up on release day. I dont see them going too low in price. The flu games on the other hand will sit around and I will be patient onthose.

Originally Posted by abernja

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but expect about DOUBLE what your store usually gets in for Jordan releases. JB made A LOT of these shoes.

So are they gonna be like the "nubucks"? If so that's good news so I'll be able to sleep in lol

Originally Posted by abernja

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but expect about DOUBLE what your store usually gets in for Jordan releases. JB made A LOT of these shoes.

I knew it!! Someone said these wouldn't be around after the first day.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Main reason these will sit if they do... is because of the slew of releases nike/jordan is coming out with.

This month alone we're looking at white/red XII and spacejams one week apart, and keep in mind the premium $175 pricetag of spacejams.
Then for nike basketball you have the xmas lebrons + chaos Kobes coming out around Christmas day.
And then about a week into January you got the black/red VIs dropping.

Jordan 12 white/red fsr on UPTEMPOAIR for 149.99 shipped EDIT: Also go threw google checkout for 10.00 off so they would be 139.99 shipped
pimp.gif

Just picked them up from my local M&P for retail no tax. I also have my 2nd pair of DS OGs coming in later this week.
pimp.gif
Back in the day these were my second pair of Jordans and I had to pay for themmyself. These bring back nothing but good memories for me.

Sorry for the low quaility pics.

wow uptempo air doesnt have an 11 DAMN!! any other sites with good prices that have an 11 or 11.5 i need these

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

wow uptempo air doesnt have an 11 DAMN!! any other sites with good prices that have an 11 or 11.5 i need these

MAn SNEAKERPOST GOT THEM FSR FOR 150.00 SHIPPED HURRY

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

only shoe that has a chance of selling out is the Space Jams... no reason to get these early or pay over retail.... unless you don't have any shoes or something.... if you don't live close to a shoe store then just ORDER them for retail from nike.com fnl.com eastbay.com etc... no one should freak out about not getting these... you should just see how cheap you can get them... but i know all the high schoolers have to get them 2 weeks early so they can show off b4 they go on Christmas break lol i did in high school... but now there's no reason to... hopefully i can cop for the $80 or $90 if i dont get lucky with the $80 hookup.
no reason?
how about sleeping in
laugh.gif
u can wake up after you "sleep in" and get them cant you? and save money... dont see nothing funny
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

no reason?
how about sleeping in
laugh.gif
u can wake up after you "sleep in" and get them cant you? and save money... dont see nothing funny
laugh.gif

but if you can get them early at retail or cheaper why not have them now and sleep in on that day

Back
Top Bottom