Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

Is there more of a demand for these or the Flu Games? I wanna know which one to get now and which one I can get a couple months later for less than retail.Thanks.

Originally Posted by 35KD

Is there more of a demand for these or the Flu Games? I wanna know which one to get now and which one I can get a couple months later for less than retail. Thanks.

Defiantly these, those ashy larrys are sitting in my area, and everyones talking about these.

The flu games will probably be on sale after the holidays imo

going to pick mines up in a half an hour from my hook up at a mom n pop shop. dude emailed me today and said i can come tonight and scoop for a discountedprice. i'm so happy i'll have these today.

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

Shoe Trends has restoked

"JORDAN 12 RETRO IN A GREAT COORWAY! AVAILABLE 12/28/09. TEHRE ARE NO CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS, OR EXCAHNGES. ALL SALES ARE FINAL!" JUST IN CASE YOUDIDNT READ THEY WONT SHIP UNTIL THE 28TH & THIS GUY OBVIOUSLY DOESNT PROOFREAD ANYTHING

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

This Jonah dude is a clown.

What cookie would you like you baffoooon???

And no, no saltiness here either. (im getting my pair for $105)

bragging and boosting on the internet.. FTW??

Boso.

then why you message me everyday asking to get these for that price?
STOP LYING

I sent you ONE message you idiot.

Since your all up with proving your right with pictures...etc..

PLEASE post where I've asked you more than once about ANY Jordan.

Exactly... you're a clown.
laugh.gif

Sorry if answered....but are the back mid-soles painted?...if so EASY pass....

I was gonna cop ONLY because I know someone at NikeTown....but i wont even cop for a discounted price if the back midsoles are painted like the rest of theretro 12's...

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

So which one of you two is willing to hook me up? 80 or $105, it's all good with me.

Yeah, either way prices is better then us normal NT'ers.

Originally Posted by AJ Kickz

So which one of you two is willing to hook me up? 80 or $105, it's all good with me.

i mean i payed 105 cause i bought em GS sz 7. its not that serious to pay an extra 50 for size 8 only difference is the carbonfiber on GS and menssizes that i can live with.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I was gonna cop ONLY because I know someone at NikeTown....but i wont even cop for a discounted price if the back midsoles are painted like the rest of the retro 12's...
were the 03/04 retro's painted?

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I was gonna cop ONLY because I know someone at NikeTown....but i wont even cop for a discounted price if the back midsoles are painted like the rest of the retro 12's...
were the 03/04 retro's painted?

yup...

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

i mean i payed 105 cause i bought em GS sz 7. its not that serious to pay an extra 50 for size 8 only difference is the carbonfiber on GS and mens sizes that i can live with.

You Lucky MF!!

Originally Posted by Remi23

i mean i payed 105 cause i bought em GS sz 7. its not that serious to pay an extra 50 for size 8 only difference is the carbonfiber on GS and mens sizes that i can live with.

You Lucky MF!!
yeah i know i get that alot. im getting the spacejams on size 7 too and retail is 110 for size 7.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You Lucky MF!!
yeah i know i get that alot. im getting the spacejams on size 7 too and retail is 110 for size 7.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ugh! you are making me mad lol While I got to pay 180 I swear if you are 7 thats the best! size and if possibly A 8 you really can't beat that!

You Lucky MF!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ugh! you are making me mad lol While I got to pay 180 I swear if you are 7 thats the best! size and if possibly A 8 you really can't beat that!
my regular size is 7.5 so i can fit in a 8 and a 7. so theres no diffrences in the way it feels. im good money lol

You Lucky MF!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

my regular size is 7.5 so i can fit in a 8 and a 7. so theres no diffrences in the way it feels. im good money lol

Lucky %!#*@! Good #%!+ though!

Back
Top Bottom