Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

For those wondering aout the gc/bing.com deal.

1. Buy a 150 gc from eastbay for $120 when using the 20% off gc coupon
2. Purchase the XIIs using the giftcard and bing.com (another 22.50)
3. Comes out to 97.50 if you are a part of eastbay gold club since you get free shipping.

the coupon code for GCs is on the eastbay website. even though it says you can't use the GC before the 25th, you actually can.

can you use bing on giftcards? i dont think so

3. Comes out to 97.50 if you are a part of eastbay gold club since you get free shipping.

the coupon code for GCs is on the eastbay website. even though it says you can't use the GC before the 25th, you actually can.

on your step #2 what is the bing.com discount? the extra 22.50?

Originally Posted by krider31

It was 15%, you won't see this cash for 60 days, but thats fine with me.

You can not use bing when purchasing the gc because eastbay does not let you use codes while using bing. Also factor in shipping if you are not a part of goldclub (add the shipping cost to the original amount of the gc you purchase).

Easy pick up. They're everywhere. People really are just saving for the space jams.

sfectx.jpg

laugh.gif

im not even tripping off buying them at retail...i waited too long for these....and i want a 2nd pair eventually anyway so i will wait for an EA sale thatthese are not excluded and have my boy get me a 2nd pair

Originally Posted by krider31

It was 15%, you won't see this cash for 60 days, but thats fine with me.

You can not use bing when purchasing the gc because eastbay does not let you use codes while using bing. Also factor in shipping if you are not a part of gold club (add the shipping cost to the original amount of the gc you purchase).

So.. after I buy the gift card.. will they give me a code so that I can use the gift card right away?

Not that many people in here today but Im happy I copped last night. These shoes are gonna move after everybody that wants the Jams gets them or doesn'tget them, they will be some peoples consilation prize which is sad cause this is a high quality release. I usually buy about 10 releases a yr and this is no 3and 1 pair of shoes I brought were half cents. These are being slept on but it just made it easier for me.

Could I just get a $325 gift card for the sale price of around $260 and then buy the white/red 12s and Space Jams?

$150
+
+
-
$150 Gift Card from a contest I won
-
$8.00 Free Shipping Code 'GIFT'
=
_________

$9.00 for a 10.5 straight from the NikeStore site
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I showed up early this morning @ my spot and was 1st there. They had only 1 sz 13 and it is mine. These will on the court before the day is out. These are12 retroes....nuff said. They are the best for hoops that I've owned (retroes anyway) I don't know why ppl hate on the XIIs. I'm pleased andWILL BE getting another pr. to stash. Congrats to all who hooked theirs up. To all that slipped, hate it !

COOK # 45
get fit.

Originally Posted by 4fitness

I showed up early this morning @ my spot and was 1st there. They had only 1 sz 13 and it is mine. These will on the court before the day is out. These are 12 retroes....nuff said. They are the best for hoops that I've owned (retroes anyway) I don't know why ppl hate on the XIIs. I'm pleased and WILL BE getting another pr. to stash. Congrats to all who hooked theirs up. To all that slipped, hate it !

COOK # 45
get fit.

That 13 is always hard to get. I was in the same situation as you and I got the only 13 also. Sucks having to be the 1st person in the store for every releaseeven the smaller one's doesn't it?

My day was a success today.. Went into my local mall, returned a pair of Lebron VII Navy/White and took that money and bought the White/Red XII's...Definately well worth it.. Reason behind returning the Lebrons you may ask.. Couldnt rock them casually with anything and plus i have been wanting these shoessince the OG's came out. I never had the white/red but did have the Playoff OG's and now i finally have a white/red pair!!! SO excited and its greatquality on these... Dont sleep is all i can say

Could I just get a $325 gift card for the sale price of around $260 and then buy the white/red 12s and Space Jams?

Yeah why not its up to 500.

How do I get the 20% off on the gc on eastbay?
The instructions are on eastbay but it ends tonight though so better get on it.

There weren't to many ppl by me that went in the morning to cop. Maybe like 7 including me. One of there other guys was a size 13 like me tho so I'mglad I went.

Back
Top Bottom