Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

I just checked these out at the mall and tried them on...they feel cheap compared to the CDP XII's. The tongue felt paper-thin and the laces are thin too.Gotta love JB doing everything they can to increase their profit margin.

there is a mall out here in Jersey that barley even get af1 and they got these in... i kno these will be around for some time..at least where i live

Walked in the HoH-NorthLine and got em with no trouble..
pimp.gif

picked up my pair from finishline around 9 and hardly anyone was there. wasnt planning on getting the space jams but they guy who helped me out asked if iwanted to reserve a pair. definitely didnt wanna pass that up so looks like i have another release to look forward to before the new year.
smile.gif

I got my pair at 5AM at my local HOH and walked in and out, got home at 6AM and went straight to sleep.
smile.gif

spend $120 on a $150 email gift card from eastbay.
use bing.com and save 22.50 when u purchase your xii.
thats $97.50+7.50 shipping or something like that but thats all i did bro.

is it me or is the 20% eastbay GC promo over? I tried to refill my gc but the 20% off code doesn't seem to be working anymore.

I went in to my local finishline at 2 and they were out of 11.5 which was my size so I got a 12. They fit perfect, so I think you should get a size up.
The quality and comfort of these is crazy, not like recent jb releases. Wish the flu games were released like this.

Hold up I ordered my two pair from finishline but I super curious about thus bing thing do I have to sign up for it or something what do I do. Cuz I will justcancel my finishline order cuz 100bucks is 100bucks. And is the gc promo over or no???

I like these alot, was gonna pass on em but I was walkin by dr.jays this afternoon and all kicks are 20% off so I figured I might as well cop for 130.65 withtax. Im happy with em

Originally Posted by 23FRESH

I heard the gift cards are not good to use until after the 25th though?

That's just what I heard.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by 23FRESH

I heard the gift cards are not good to use until after the 25th though?

That's just what I heard.
nerd.gif
you cant get 20% off no more after the 25th i believe correct me if im wrong

Dammit, I'm tempted to cop later today when I head to the mall.
Need a sz 12..so if anyone can hook me up for cheaper price pm me.

Originally Posted by SC415

Dammit, I'm tempted to cop later today when I head to the mall.
Need a sz 12..so if anyone can hook me up for cheaper price pm me.
IDK bout size 12, but these are on ebay for less than retail shipped.... just poke around a bit . . . .

86135266e484bc8e195b88b5eadd3ed1d82c342.pjpg

Sorry wack cell pics, but i gottem before the storm came thru. while i was there, they sold about 5 or 6 pairs and that was around 2pm. but they are sellingjust slowly thru the day

Don't fret, these will be on sale for $119 soon just like the other cw's. Glad to hear the quality is good though.

16hj81z.jpg

I remember somebody PS'ing their idea for the 11/12 pack last year.....these two were in the design. I thought how utterly awesome it would be knowing Iwould never be lucky enough to own these two gems. Funny how things change in 12 months.

pimp.gif

Way to end the year/decade JB.

Finally making my exit from the game tho'.

Back
Top Bottom