Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

Originally Posted by clkru

Anyone ball in these yet?
People don't hoop in Jordans anymore.
That's why JB slaps low quality and high prices on their kicks because people wear Jordans for only fashion now.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

ive never seen a pair of jordans where switching the laces looked better except bred 1s with black laces instead of red
and mist blue IVs with white laces

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

That's why JB slaps low quality and high prices on their kicks because people wear Jordans for only fashion now.

You'd be surprised. I see people ball in their CDPS, 6 Rings, and retros. Watchin St John's last night and Dwight Hardy was wearing them. Kemba Walkerwas wearin the Flu Games... people still lace them up.

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

You'd be surprised. I see people ball in their CDPS, 6 Rings, and retros. Watchin St John's last night and Dwight Hardy was wearing them. Kemba Walker was wearin the Flu Games... people still lace them up.
Nah, I'm talking about regular joes and "sneakerheads".
Not actual ballplayers.

^What!?

I still ball in XII retros from 2004, and consider them my favorite hoops shoe of all time due to their excellent indoor/outdoor durability, comfort, traction,Zoom cush, and unique way they just seem to fit my foot perfectly... 2k5's and Kobe 1's and 4's have come close, but I've yet to hoop inanything that surpases the XII for my 6'2", 180lbs slashing self.

In addition to loving the XII for ball, I never wear Jordans casually.

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

AF1 Beast wrote:

clkru wrote:

You'd be surprised. I see people ball in their CDPS, 6 Rings, and retros. Watchin St John's last night and Dwight Hardy was wearing them. Kemba Walker
was wearin the Flu Games... people still lace them up.
Nah, I'm talking about regular joes and "sneakerheads".
Not actual ballplayers.

I know you are. Even at the Gym up at University of Buffalo, people rocking 6 rings, Nubuck 12s, CDPs, the average person doesn't know any better thatthese Js are terrible quality.

Quick question though: How was the Six Rings quality? I know a lot of people aren't a fan of the Six rings but i love the Concords and Flints..

Originally Posted by AsianImage

Lace Flipped.....found the correct style laces and switched to RED.

4205489228_86f2cbeb79_o.jpg

4204730719_6700b021f7_o.jpg

Went walking around the mall today and saw these in every store. Def happy I can pick up another pair later on. But yeah...so thoughts on the red laces? Good or bad...I think I will rock em like this. Esp if I find another pair...to stock.
happy.gif

alien.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
LOSE THE PINK LACES BRO STICK W/ WHITE OR WHITE/BLACK/RED CHECKERED ( WHICH IM
nerd.gif
FOR )

Uhhh where do you live? I always see people hooping in Jordans
laugh.gif

Red Laces look terrible

Down in Tx I always see ppl balling in retro Js.
Mostly Rising Suns, 09 Flu Games, and Dmp XI's

Ppl are probably gonna be using the space jams and cherry XIIs

Originally Posted by AsianImage

Lace Flipped.....found the correct style laces and switched to RED.

4205489228_86f2cbeb79_o.jpg

4204730719_6700b021f7_o.jpg

Went walking around the mall today and saw these in every store. Def happy I can pick up another pair later on. But yeah...so thoughts on the red laces? Good or bad...I think I will rock em like this. Esp if I find another pair...to stock.
happy.gif
laces gotta go
sick.gif

went and put my pair on lawaway until i get payed next week.
cant wait to go pick em up
EDIT: theres about 3 pages of "
sick.gif
those laces suck"
laugh.gif
i never change my laces, factory is the way to go
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Marito

*SMH* my pair having chipped paint!
I had the same problem with a pair i tried on in the store...so i just asked them for another pair and they looked at the second pair and let melook at them to make sure nothing was wrong with them

so while I was removing the red laces, I had another genius idea and thought maybe it would look better on the FLU GAMES.

Mistake..I think the problem is the laces are a super bright red. Like a "fire red" from the IV or IIIs. That is the major problem. The reds dontmatch these or the flu games. So they have been retired to the lace box for some other pairs that would match it better.

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Originally Posted by drewdeezy408

...just got my pair from eastbay...

another one added to the collection...moving on
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Very nice.. but your missing prob the most important pair. Og Obsidian 12's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i know
frown.gif
.....i never got a chance to pick up an og....my only chances areif they retro them
ohwell.gif
...i remember they released the obsidian's in alow in 04, but it just wasn't the same
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom