Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

Lace Flipped.....found the correct style laces and switched to RED.

4205489228_86f2cbeb79_o.jpg

4204730719_6700b021f7_o.jpg

Went walking around the mall today and saw these in every store. Def happy I can pick up another pair later on. But yeah...so thoughts on the red laces? Good or bad...I think I will rock em like this. Esp if I find another pair...to stock.
happy.gif

ive never seen a pair of jordans where switching the laces looked better except bred 1s with black laces instead of red

saw these yesterday at the local footlocker..they are nice and hopefully will be able to cop on the next 50 weekend.

Yeah not a fan of the red laces... def. looks better with the white!

Well so far around my way these have not sold at all really. I saw a few peeps on release date buying them but for the most part there will be plenty left forafter the new year. I will def. be coppin when I am able to use dicount codes on and what not. Congrats to all those that coped already!

thoe laces are terrible
laugh.gif

ill ask for the 3rd time, anyone know where to get i think the round checkered one? people use to have them on the OG's forgot what they exactly were butthey were
pimp.gif

It's official...The RED laces are a fail...

Will take them out tonight...well I tried to be different...usually I get at least one or two saying the like the lace flip...but these are a 100% fail.

Thanks NT for steering me in the right direction! HA!
grin.gif

mine just came in today monday noon/ i must say its sweet to have a pair without payin retail / ill probably copped another pair after i get another SJ/

Originally Posted by bl1nk

saw these yesterday at the local footlocker..they are nice and hopefully will be able to cop on the next 50 weekend.
YO! 50 was last week LULZ!

Ha, but really...lose the Red Laces fam.

Im not sure but I think putting Red laces in the XIIs is grounds for suspension ? If it ain't, man it oughtta be ! Lose those young man ! ! !

C O O K # 45
get fit.

Back
Top Bottom