pimp.gif
pimp.gif
was thinking the same thing
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AsianImage

so while I was removing the red laces, I had another genius idea and thought maybe it would look better on the FLU GAMES.

Mistake..I think the problem is the laces are a super bright red. Like a "fire red" from the IV or IIIs. That is the major problem. The reds dont match these or the flu games. So they have been retired to the lace box for some other pairs that would match it better.

Yeah, retire them from using them on the XII's or any other Jordans
laugh.gif

They are brighter than the varsity red on J's.

Just got my size 9 in from the good people over at SHead. They were very accomodating and the lines of communication were definitely there. Plus free shipping,can't beat that with a hazmat suit. 149 flat. Preach.

by the way, my pick up of these 12's and my 09 space jams last week (above retail) were my bow out of this funny and crazy thing you call the shoe game.love/hate relationship that lasted about...12 months. That's nothing in the grand scheme of things, but I've seen enough. good luck and happy hunting.

I gotta go find a pair of these while im home this week. NOw that the SJ madness is bout to be over i can finally snag a pair of these I would love it if thesehit the 50 tho

People who didn't get the Spacejams, are going to go hard on these.

I hope they are still around after Christmas.

You aint lyin FrenchBlue23.I went and got me a pair. Man F#@k tryin to get space jams.Im good with the countdown pack XI´s.

^ yea i got mine for 69.99 but im a co owner of the store so special discount. I like these more than the SJs real talk.

12s might be one of the best jordan releases for the simple fact that most people like them, but they dont sell for very high...its a beautiful thing

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

^ yea i got mine for 69.99 but im a co owner of the store so special discount. I like these more than the SJs real talk.

Thats whats up...I missed out on these and the SJ's when I was younger both OG and retro. Unfortunately, again I had no luck with the SJ today.

aa7154e7b524b8314a49964d0bb76c02e762476.pjpg
8e425d0e4cb752c1b9a3fecacdbf4f0c5e8ddb9.pjpg
9ae25d7e76be2249bf53b37af25d2f90fd9f57f.pjpg

I got mines as a Gift from a female...I think she paid $80...I dont really wear Gym shoes too much and the quality is so-so (Im scared to hoop inretros).....So ill probably just wear them to run errands...
grin.gif

I will say this though...the shape is closer to the OG's than I originally thought...so I guess thats a "plus"

Sorry about the bad quality pictures....BlackBerrys Pics ftl!....ftw sometimes though
wink.gif
/
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom