Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

just got my pair in from eastbay, more than pleased. brings back some good memories.
Did you use Bing?
20% GC and Bing.
high-five.jpg

Gold club?

Gift Card
I know, I was seeing if He got the free 3 day shipping
pimp.gif
Yup. Gold Club, 20% GC, and Bing. might as well take advantage of a sweet deal.

Since I could'nt get a pair of sj's on release day, I might consider copping these xii's. Just waiting after xmas to checkout the kobe v's.

I was able to get some of those round shoe laces with the checkers in them for $2.99. The place i ordered from was shoelacesonly.com. Ya'll check it out ifyou looking for strings. I had hell trying to find some matching strings.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

People who didn't get the Spacejams, are going to go hard on these.

I hope they are still around after Christmas.
There will be plenty of these. They are constantly keeping them in stock. Those who want a pair will have no problem getting them.

just got my pairs from eastbay. i must say these are really nice
pimp.gif
.quality is better than flu games and cdp xii

I was just on eastbay and I seen that these are starting to sell as expected. Sz. 10 is sold out. Expect more gone soon.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I highly doubt that these would be around for a EA 50.

I agree. These are going to start selling now that the Space Jam madness is over. Don't sleep on these people......

copped

lovin it

but the quality is kinda shame to the OG color

has tiny little bit of paint stain (doesnt show in the pics though)

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.....bought myself two of these as a pre-christmas gift cuz i knew/thought noone was buying me sneakers...... i was watching family open presents...then my girl hands me my present and the box was HUGE...... SURPRISE!!!!...3rd pair ofwht/red 12's....(..
embarassed.gif
thought it was a new entertainmentsystem)....
roll.gif

Also love my Flu game 12's, wish the suede was leather but they are still a great colorway IMO. The 12's are just awesome.

Back
Top Bottom