Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

How are these selling in stores? Although I hate how I can never go into stores to buy shoes due to high sales tax in NY State. It would come out to 163$.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

12s might be one of the best jordan releases for the simple fact that most people like them, but they dont sell for very high...its a beautiful thing

this, im going to try and get some taxis, 2003 blk reds, white blues, and some playoff xii's again when my money is looking right

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

12s might be one of the best jordan releases for the simple fact that most people like them, but they dont sell for very high...its a beautiful thing

this, im going to try and get some taxis, 2003 blk reds, white blues, and some playoff xii's again when my money is looking right

Taxis - $180-200
'03 Blk/Red - $250
'04 White/FBlue - $240-250
Playoffs - $250

That's gonna be an expense return.
eek.gif

I'm only really looking to buy some playoffs again, and a pair of '03 Blk/Red, which I've never owned in my life.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Taxis - $180-200
'03 Blk/Red - $250
'04 White/FBlue - $240-250
Playoffs - $250

That's gonna be an expense return.
eek.gif

I'm only really looking to buy some playoffs again, and a pair of '03 Blk/Red, which I've never owned in my life.
frown.gif
you can def. get all of those 200-215 a piece....and even cheaper in sizes under 10

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

^ yea i got mine for 69.99 but im a co owner of the store so special discount. I like these more than the SJs real talk.

Yeah...I copped SJ's today and I agree with u....I do like these better

Will def cop these next week my boy said he's gona hook it up for 114.

Pretty good I think.

getting this as a gift tomorrow. will be sitting next to my ogs. going to get a baby sz too so my future baby would have them too
grin.gif

Mine look to have finally arrived in my city. Just gotta wait for delivery tommorow.

I got my space jams today, but i am almost looking forward to these more than i did those.

Back
Top Bottom