Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

ill be passing and sticking with my ogs. and I expect these to sell a lot better than flu games or nubucks. flu games were whack and nubucks were a retro+retro (which doesn't make any sense) but this is the first time since 96 these have come out and it's a lot of peoples grail

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

^exactly and them ho's aint even new...look like they been worn a hundred times

laugh.gif

Yea, they look pretty worn...I would just rather buy some other shoe that doesn't have "quality issues" for $150 rather than buy some shoes thatsomebody else has worn into the ground already. Maybe put that $150 toward Copper Foams or somethin'. I'd never spend $150 on a shoe that's beenworn already. It's bad enough they are $150 to begin with but $150 worn?!

...but it's young bul money, it ain't mine

I just ordered my pair through pickyourshoes.com.
happy.gif
I could have justwaited till the release date but I'm always busy on the weekends.I'm finally going to get my grails after 11 years. I use to own the og's back whenI was in sixth grade , but I have gave them away to my uncle that lives in argentina. I kind of regret not having the og's but oh well.
ohwell.gif
. Best of luck to everyone trying to cop a pair.

I want em cause I had the OGs back in the day, but I just can't pull the trigger on these for 150-160. Just hoping I can still find a pair under retailafter the new year. Other things rank higher than these on my priority list.

smh, still cant believe they bringin these back, i love OG's it had a nicer,brighter red...it looked like a sole red (if u kno what i mean)

want these AND space jams...but don't want to come off 300(basically) back to back for not so hot quality shoes.......sigh

Originally Posted by Soles1087

Saw they were on PYS
eek.gif
, then clicked the link and saw no more 11.5 or 12
mad.gif
that sucks...i had a 11.5 in my cart like 45 min before your post..i didn't know they were goin like that...but like i said couldn't doit.

Given them "ho's" posted are FRESH to be almost 14 years old (I'd assume close to your age), you can't even fake thesemi-jealousy... ONLINE.

laugh.gif

Only in the "new sheep" JB RETRO forum.

laugh.gif

Man listen as for both these & the space jams idk about all that due to saks 5th ave. taking all of my money =/ lol but all i'm saying is that iwon't bring in the new year of 2010 without gettin either these or the space jams!.......i will have some new retro jordans before 2010 trust me!! lol =)
pimp.gif

Oo & ppl starting 2 just go on with the hype that the space jams will sell out more faster that these but all i'm saying is to please don't underestimate lol u never know ;-) i mean just think about it these has never been retroed before where as to the space jams.......hmmmm ;-) i'm just saying thoyall lol =)

smh.gif
I slept. $160 shipped from PYS is a great deal. I didn't know it was a limited time special offer with free ground shipping.

I might try to grab em when they re-stock if it's still free shipping, if not, I'll go wait in line on RD.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Given them "ho's" posted are FRESH to be almost 14 years old (I'd assume close to your age), you can't even fake the semi-jealousy... ONLINE.

laugh.gif

Only in the "new sheep" JB RETRO forum.

laugh.gif
sorry..... =)

Back
Top Bottom