Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

Glad me and all my boys got these for the $80.... space jams next!
STOP LYING
does anyone want to back me up or do i got to make this dude look like a fool.... check the other jordan 12 threads and you will see pics and a receipt. good day sir

he's not lying bro nike emploee store $80 out the door

Just got these in
pimp.gif
2pr7nlt.jpg
105dxyt.jpg
2ps4p08.jpg
Sorry pics arent tagged

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

STOP LYING
does anyone want to back me up or do i got to make this dude look like a fool.... check the other jordan 12 threads and you will see pics and a receipt. good day sir

he's not lying bro nike emploee store $80 out the door
jonahtheballer bka jonahthenikeemployee.... cops from the Nike ES... has and will post pics so dont make him...

grin.gif

STOP LYING

we gon have to talk sometime soon. im a firm believer in team work and a favor for a favor. so hopefully i can help you out if you can help me out, as longas its reasonable and wouldn't be a risk for you.

Originally Posted by G2345

Originally Posted by JuiceBoxx513

Mine arrived today at 2pm from PYS.com. I'm happy with the purchase.

When did you buy them?? im waiting on my conformation

I put an order in for an 8.5 on late Friday, Got my tracking # on the 8th and they arrived today.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

STOP LYING

we gon have to talk sometime soon. im a firm believer in team work and a favor for a favor. so hopefully i can help you out if you can help me out, as long as its reasonable and wouldn't be a risk for you.

YEA hes not Lying we all Copped for 80$ as Nike Employess dont let him post Pics..
roll.gif

everyone might sleep on these.

the 12s aint got no gimmicks one of the ILLEST jordans , ill cop a pair and pick up 1 or 2 more later on.

Back
Top Bottom