Detailed pics of Air Jordan 1 (Black/Stealth Grey/White)

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Reading this thread....I thought I was the only one that actually LIKED the grey texture. Shoes are fire...plain & simple!

Gotta' switch the laces to black, thou.
QFT
pimp.gif

IMO they are sick i like em og concept and its not really ruined, in person the texture isnt even all that bad, and its pretty comfy for me good choice for meto have got that pair

seen them at finishline today for 89.99 with full size run. might just give it two more weeks just to see if they have a 30% or 50% off if not i'll justget them.

Its still funny to me that people are skipping these just because they are 1s.
These are Original Colorways folks, stop saying pass when your gonna go out and buy a Retro + Colorway like those poor excuses of AJ VIs next year.

i wanna cop these, any real high top Jordan 1 is the coolest, the tumbled leather areas would male creases less noticable like wit the Pure Money 3's and4's

I am not a big fan of the I's and JB just continues to release them like there is no tomorrow. This color is actually not that bad, but stop already!!!

No more Retro 1's...rather than making twenty a year, maybe more VI's, XI's, IV's should be made....I love the V personally but they have beendone too often lately as well.

for those that dont have them , i recomend you get them good quality plus u cant go wrong with a O.G colorway
smokin.gif

Are these still in stores?

I haven't checked JB forum in a minute and I really like these.

anyone know if the OGs came with black of grey laces... i have seen pics with both so im not sure.

I don't mean to gravedig and I apologize in advance for doing so.... But I just had to ask one question, do these shoes come with an extra set of blacklaces? If so, can someone post pictures of how they look with the black laces. Thanks.

Originally Posted by SneakDaFreak81

I don't mean to gravedig and I apologize in advance for doing so.... But I just had to ask one question, do these shoes come with an extra set of black laces? If so, can someone post pictures of how they look with the black laces. Thanks.

They dont but here

4044591519_7973f9ec5b.jpg
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

did some gravediggin hope it helps

Back
Top Bottom