Detailed pics of Air Jordan 1 (Black/Stealth Grey/White)

Nothing here in Texas?....

A couple of footlockers, footactions, and hibbet sports have/had them here in Dallas. I picked up a pair and will pick up another if they are still around whenEA comes.

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

These turned out to be my fave 1's of the year. Leather is proper.
Same here...very proper IMO
tongue.gif
These I wouldnt mind havingdoubles in
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

Still havent seen or heard anything . . . can ANYBODY confirm ?

Same here. I'm in Jersey and I surely would have scooped these up by now if I had seen them...

thats ur problem.^^^

u live in the middle of nada.

u see, here in the wonderful city of Los Angeles, California, almost every big name shoe store has em.

Yeah...well in the city of Chicago...where I'm from...they are still not at any of the stores (Footlocker, footaction, finishline, eastbay, HOH etc.). Doanyone of you think that they will show up on eastbay?

Originally Posted by NikeAirCobraBen

thats ur problem.^^^

u see, here in the wonderful city of Los Angeles, California, almost every big name shoe store has em.
LOL...fam said Jersey, not Nebraska.

I'm in Oklahoma and they came out here.
laugh.gif

But yeah these are definitely my favorite 1 release this year.

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Originally Posted by NikeAirCobraBen

thats ur problem.^^^

LOL...fam said Jersey, not Nebraska.
Damn Cobra u supposed to be my guy cuz . . . .

anyway I'm in Nebraska and I'm pretty confident that while I might "be in the middle of nada" my collection makes all you east and westcoasters twenty-something pairs look like nada . . . .

so trip dont cuz I could've already had them but I prefer to practice a little something I've learned in 26 years called patience and wait for them torelease to my local retailers.... if that doesnt happen there just a point and clicc away....

Originally Posted by Blue0230

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

Still havent seen or heard anything . . . can ANYBODY confirm ?

Same here. I'm in Jersey and I surely would have scooped these up by now if I had seen them...
try woodbridge or east brunswick mall just got 2 pair from there.

damn i move from ct to nc and now i cant get exclusives....w t f!!! too slow down herrr...lol

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

do these have them lil gushy blue insoles? like olnl

i wanna know too wes
Naw they dont they have regular insoles.

On a sidenote, these are the best ones to come out this year great quality on these

Back
Top Bottom