Detailed pics of Air Jordan 1 (Black/Stealth Grey/White)

Does anyone actually go to brick and mortar stores anymore?

I grabbed these a while back, from UTA. retail price, free shipping and no tax. good enough for me.

I dont know whats up with these, its like no one knows a solid release date, or where they released.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Does anyone actually go to brick and mortar stores anymore?

I grabbed these a while back, from UTA. retail price, free shipping and no tax. good enough for me.

I dont know whats up with these, its like no one knows a solid release date, or where they released.
I pretty much always go to bricc-and-mortar stores, which is why I'm in here looking for an RD but it looks like I'm coppin off the'bay now . . . .

I didn't know what the release date were for these but these hit a couple of stores in Jersey like a month or 2 ago. We had them out here for a goodminute.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I was hoping the jordan wings logo was black, instead, you can't even see it.
They can never give us perfection bro.... our hard-earned coin don't precipitate us getting what we pay for . . . .

I'll take them though.... if they ever RELEASE to a retailer near me . . . .

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I was hoping the jordan wings logo was black, instead, you can't even see it.
They can never give us perfection bro.... our hard-earned coin don't precipitate us getting what we pay for . . . .

I'll take them though.... if they ever RELEASE to a retailer near me . . . .

I know, they're inconsistent with their releases.

not really feeling these, just got the dmp 1 pack, they are def HOT when you see em in your hands...

Originally Posted by bighit101

not really feeling these, just got the dmp 1 pack, they are def HOT when you see em in your hands...

good job grave digger. what is this, ur 536728904th post of the night???

Originally Posted by NikeAirCobraBen

killed em
laugh.gif

Where can I cop these in L.A. / SFV area?
I know someone said they are all over in L.A. But I only saw them at HOH, and theyre mostly sold out.

Where please????

Still cant get over how nice the leather is on these.....recent JB quality anyway. WAY better than the DMP1.

its borderline retro leather!

i still need these...well not really, i want em...nice and clean successful og retro

Originally Posted by moelest

1s...1s...and 1s

too much ones already
I made a thread for you who deem it necessary to come into threads about AJ1 and complain . . . . go grave-dig it or log out please . . . .

These happen to be my grail and with the absence of a blacc Wings logo I find no error committed on this release, except I cant get a solid date for RD . . . .

I know they must be released officially by now, but no one around me has heard of them and lots of NT'ers are in the same boat with me

Originally Posted by FudoAkira

Where can I cop these in L.A. / SFV area?
I know someone said they are all over in L.A. But I only saw them at HOH, and theyre mostly sold out.

Where please????
Try Footaction, Shiekh or Finishline, either Glendale Galleria, or Northridge. But I would call ahead to make sure they have your size.

Originally Posted by NikeAirCobraBen

You're an absolute tool. He bumped a thread that was bumped two hours previous. That is not grave digging. Go somewhere else, guy.

As for this shoe, they are REALLY nice in person. Probably wouldn't cop them, but they seem to be sitting just about everywhere. The materials do lookweird in pictures, but they're actually some of the best quality I've seen on ANY Jordan 1's in quite some time. Sure, they're not identical toOG's, but if you're on the fence about these, I would pull the trigger

I picked a pair up yesterday at my local Footaction. Rockin em right now. Sick shoe. May have to pick up a 2nd pair to stock.

Back
Top Bottom