Detailed pics of Air Jordan 1 (Black/Stealth Grey/White)

Originally Posted by Dwilliams 8

i was gonna buy these til i saw them in person material was looking real cheap
smh.gif
More pairs for me =D.

One of the most better releases by JB in years, im debating on double or tripling up on these
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

smh.gif
More pairs for me =D.

One of the most better releases by JB in years, im debating on double or tripling up on these
smile.gif
Yea I actually thought the materials used on these was great. This is a quality shoe.

Copped at FA today. Really pleased with the quality. Those on the fence should take advantage of the F&F this weekend

d williams QFT. seen em in person today n they str8t ***. weak materials, the 110 price tag was reasonable-tho/ still.....

Originally Posted by carmines23

d williams QFT. seen em in person today n they str8t ***. weak materials, the 110 price tag was reasonable-tho/ still.....

laugh.gif
@ $110 being reasonable. You just admitted the materials wereweak..but they're still a "reasonable" buy?
roll.gif

In 1985 $110 would have bought you a grade A quality pair of Jordan 1's..not some synthetic garbage. Hell even the 2001 AJ 1's were around that priceand had much better quality than the 1's of today...

Just saying, if you like em', buy em', but don't be contradicting yourself claiming these are weak..then say 110 is reasonable. You'll shootyourself in the foot every time.
grin.gif

got mines today, 30% off so i pulled the trigger, now i just gotta find a black/silver/white dodgers new era

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by carmines23

laugh.gif
@ $110 being reasonable. You just admitted the materials were weak..but they're still a "reasonable" buy?
roll.gif

In 1985 $110 would have bought you a grade A quality pair of Jordan 1's..not some synthetic garbage. Hell even the 2001 AJ 1's were around that price and had much better quality than the 1's of today...

Just saying, if you like em', buy em', but don't be contradicting yourself claiming these are weak..then say 110 is reasonable. You'll shoot yourself in the foot every time.
grin.gif
in 1985 about 60 buck would've got you some 1s
you could even get em for 20 back then
really wish i had a time machine

smh.gif
Funny, I have the opposite opinion. Materials look better than 95% of the 1's Ive seen release since the 2001 retro.

I guess asking about retailers and RD is about moot by now . . . . I'll just grab them off the 'bay . . . . my Grail so it has to go down . . . .

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by FudoAkira

Dwilliams 8 wrote:

smh.gif
Funny, I have the opposite opinion. Materials look better than 95% of the 1's Ive seen release since the 2001 retro.

YESSIR...couldn't agree more.

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Originally Posted by BrAdNoN

the texture on the grey areas ruins the shoe for me... i was gonna get these until i saw that
The texture is what demonstrates the high quality of the leather.

These could be my first AJs.

Reading this thread....I thought I was the only one that actually LIKED the grey texture. Shoes are fire...plain & simple!

Gotta' switch the laces to black, thou.

Back
Top Bottom