Detailed pics of Air Jordan 1 (Black/Stealth Grey/White)

these are actually nice. not coppin tho. why do they always keep that stupid white mid-sole?

Any Footlockers in Central New York got these? Is there is definite release date for the rest of the country because urban accounts have already had them forweeks.

Just got these today, my first I's

Which is sort of odd, the only other Jordan's I haven't had are the II's and XV's

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Yeah, they're snug if you get your true size. I like mine like that though.

Like things snug do ya? Why doesnt that surprise me ? ? ? ?
embarassed.gif

Definitely mad you got these after all the ballyhoo we went through....
eyes.gif

grin.gif

Seriously though, are you on the East or West coast? Cuz that seems to be the only place these have actually released to retailers . . . .

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

embarassed.gif

eyes.gif

grin.gif

Seriously though, are you on the East or West coast? Cuz that seems to be the only place these have actually released to retailers . . . .
Yeah, I tend to make things snug. Ask your girl
wink.gif

and east coast

nice~i wud luv to cop em~
texture doesnt looked tht bad, i think its better than smooth materials... lol
but... no money
Orz

Just copped mine today at the local Footlocker. There very clean and the quality is surprisingly really good. The texture adds a nice touch to the shoe

embarassed.gif

eyes.gif

grin.gif

Yeah, I tend to make things snug. Ask your girl
wink.gif

and east coast
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Thought about it, and finally . . . .

roll.gif

I didn't like how these turned out but took another look while at the mall today. These are
pimp.gif
. Too bad I'm broke.
laugh.gif

dumb question but when was release date for these and if anyone in jersey knows where to get these, that would be great. thanks
grin.gif

Originally Posted by watson24

dumb question but when was release date for these and if anyone in jersey knows where to get these, that would be great. thanks
grin.gif
not a dumb question at all. IDK what the official RD was but apparently they are readily available at retailers on the East and West coast, haventheard anything from the South and I'm in Nebraska so we're always the last to know

9/14 is what I got from my homie at the mall, but why are so many pairs readily available on the coasts ? ? ?

I'll wait until next weekend, then I'm gonna have to pull the trigger on these twice right quicc

Originally Posted by watson24

grin.gif
not a dumb question at all. IDK what the official RD was but apparently they are readily available at retailers on the East and West coast, havent heard anything from the South and I'm in Nebraska so we're always the last to know
smh.gif
nothing down here in Texas....

definitely more than satisfied with the quaility of this release...still a FSR on NDC ($110.00) and SWOOSH.com ($66.00)...

Back
Top Bottom